Prologue Chronicle

It was year 3063, when Emperor Ling Kei Jiu, made a special task force, Kitya, against the so called gang group that has terrorized people for over 3 decades, "Mecca Ling". It was said in the scriptures of lord Jin Tang that one child shall be raised in Ryouia, Grina. He shall be called "Nima". A "Nima" is one who defends a village. This Nima shall have the golden powers to rule the land of so called Grina. He shall be born to a woman named, Jin Jhitzu. Two months before Ataske was conceived, Jin already felt labor pains. During the birth of so called Nima, Jin was staying in a cage for they had doubts, that she would conceive the Nima. A bright star guided a group of farmers to see the promised child. It took the aid about 2 hours to have the baby released from the mother's womb. Ataske's childhood was simple. He would follow all the chores that were given to him, and after, he could do whatever he wanted. Once, because he was so adventurous, he went on a hike, and there he found a temple of Jin Tang. He decided to stay there, and after a while, he was being searched for, by his mother and father. A few days later, he was found. He's parents were happy to once again see him. Ataske's life is full of mysteries and of course breathtaking adventures. His life, acclamation, death, resurrection and reclamation will always be a thrill to all the readers of this book.