Vacation / part two

Check part one for the story info.

Ethan's POV.

Me and Grayson walked beside each other, behind Cameron and Emma. I gave him a small smile and he returned it. It felt good. I really enjoy his company. He's precious.

We got our bags and suitcases and got to the taxi waiting for us. We all got in and we were on our way to the hotel. I was really excited to see it. We all had to share it, though.

The driver pulled up to the hotel. We paid him and all got out. We checked in and piled into the elevator to get to our room. Once we got to our floor, we speed walked to the room and opened it. We were all really tired from travelling. We all looked inside with awe.

There was a big living room. On the patio there was a hot tub, and some poolside chairs. There was two rooms with two king sized beds, all white. A huge kitchen and two bathrooms. It was gorgeous. We all pitched in to pay for it, and it was definitely worth it.

We put our stuff down in the living room and all collapsed onto the couch. Emma put on a show and we all just wrapped up into some blankets. It was pretty late, so we decided we would start our vacation tomorrow. Cameron was already asleep and Emma was dozing off. Grayson leaned his head against me and fell asleep. I leaned against him as well, falling asleep with them.

*******

When I woke up, nobody else was awake yet. Grayson was still asleep on me. I checked my phone for the time. 8:36 am. Great. I wondered what we were gonna do today, when I felt Grayson move beside me. He jumped when he saw me, and then immediately realized and calmed down. I smiled at him, and he returned it. We just sat in silence together.

Eventually, Cameron and Emma woke up. We all got up and got ready for the day. We decided to go surfing.

Me and Grayson rented four boards for everyone. We went back and gave Cameron and Emma theirs, and started to walk to the beach. It was super close to our hotel room.

When we got there, Grayson and I ran out and immediately started paddling to catch some waves. Cameron and Emma followed slowly.

*****
Skip to when they get back to the hotel

We all showered and sat out on the couches. Cameron was looking through her phone and Emma was beside her.

"Ooh! There's a restaurant a couple blocks from here!" She told us. Emma jumped up and immediately started getting ready. Cameron followed her.

I looked at Grayson, who was already looking at me.

"Guess we're going out again." I said.

"Yep." He said, smiling, and getting himself up. I followed him to our room. He pulled off his shirt and I found myself staring at his back muscles. I know he felt it because he turned around and winked at me.

I immediately looked down and started changing into my clothes. I was so embarrassed. Why did I do that? I thought to myself.

We all finished getting ready and started walking to the restaurant. When we got there, we got seated and looked through our menus. Once we all ordered, we all started talking.