dni + what is age regression

I'll be big for a few minutes just write this

DNI

do not interact if you are 18+ (unless you only want to be friends.)

do not interact if you are nsfw age regressor/caregiver

do not interact if you see age regression as a k!nk or if you are an account that promotes k!nks.

do not interact if you are ddlg/ddlb/mdlg/mdlb (mommy/daddy d0m, little boy/girl) or any variation of that.

do not interact if you are transphobic

do not interact if you are homophobic/biphoic/panphobic

do not interact if you are racist

do not interact if you are a rad fem.

do not interact if you are a terf.

do not interact if you are a map/nomap/ped0

WHAT IS AGE REGRESSION?

for me age regression is a coping mechanism that helps me cope with past trauma, abuse (physical, mental, verbal, sexual), losing my childhood, mental issues, etc.

I regress into the mind set of a child to cope with that. it is NOT a kink.

the kink is age play, I'm not into that. age play promotes pedophilia and I would never do that as someone who was raped by an older person at a young age (I was about 5/6 and this person was in their late teens).

I do not support age play nor am I an age player. age play is sexual, age regression is not.

my age as a little is anywhere from about 2 to 6 y/o and this account is specifically for when I regress so please keep everything pg, don't curse, don't make crude jokes, don't talk about d!cks or b00bs etc.

most of all, don't make fun of me.

I am an underage regressor so please don't interact with me in a romantic way if you are over the age of 18.

I'm turning 16 this year and would be considered at the age of consent for many states in the us (where I live) but that does not mean I want to be with you.

I have no interest dating anyone over the age of 18 until I am at least 17.

I'm also a little with no care giver (a person that plays a parental role in the relationship, although the little and care giver don't have to be dating.)

so I'll probably be a little more free spirited and be on a lot more than I should xd.

anyways, if you have more questions, feel free to comment or message me in a respectful manner.

remember, I retain the right to not respond.