Forgive

Shinsou's POV
Katsuki fucking Bakugou. That damn bastard. He made Todoroki to love him just for his selfish desires and probably made his past lovers play the fool to his stupid game. Dammit. What do I have to say to Kirishima? This is harder then I thought, I can't just straight up tell him Bakugou forced Deku into this stupid relationship and bam, Kirishima and Deku are back together now happily ever after.

"So, what do we tell Kirishima and Todoroki now?" Deku said as the rest were downstairs finding something to eat.

"I don't know but this is serious." I said as I tapped my pen against my head.

"This is gonna go bad..I don't want to face Kaachan anymore!" Deku said as he sulked on the carpet.

"Well, I feel like you should tell Kirishima the truth, he needs to know, you guys can't just act like both of you guys don't exist to each other for the rest of your guy's life." I said as he was lost in thought.

"Hello! Earth to Izuku!" I said as I snapped my fingers in front of him, making him jump a bit.

"You know, maybe you're right. I'm not going to let Kaachan ruin me and use me a toy anymore! I'm going to make things right again!" Deku yelled as he stood up and smiled.

"That's the Deku we're talking about." I whispered as I smiled brightly, filled with determination to end Bakugou from ruining people.

"You're going to talk to Kirishima tomorrow, I suggest you should start planning on what you're going to say if I were you. I'm going to text Shoto to tell Kirishima that I said to meet you tomorrow outside the dormitories." I said.

Shinsou 💜: hey Shoto

Shoto ❤️🤍: oh hey Hitoshi

Shoto ❤️🤍: what do you need?

Shinsou 💜: DONT let Kirishima see what we're texting each other.

Shoto ❤️🤍: what why??? Did something happen between you two?!

Shinsou 💜: just please don't!

Shoto ❤️🤍: Ah, okay..

Shinsou 💜: Deku is not the bad guy!!

Shoto ❤️🤍: what. Did you see how much damage he made Kiri go through?! Are you out of your mind?!

Shinsou 💜: I know what I'm telling you is crazy but it's true!

Shinsou 💜: Bakugou forced Deku into a relationship or he'd hurt Kirishima! He's innocent!

Shoto ❤️🤍: holy shit

Shoto ❤️🤍: is Midoryia okay? Is he psychically hurt? Is he with you?

Shinsou 💜: yes he's fine.

Shoto ❤️🤍: okay thank goodness..

Shinsou 💜: okay but the reason why I texted you is because I wanted to tell you to tell Kirishima to meet Deku outside the dormitories so Deku can try to win back Kirishima's heart tomorrow.

Shoto ❤️🤍: Okie sounds good

Shinsou 💜: okay gtg love you

Shoto ❤️🤍: love you too

I sighed softly as I put my phone away. We were still in Tokoyami's room waiting for them to finish eating.

"They're taking too long, tell them I'm going back to my dorm and get some rest. Goodnight." I said as I stood up and packed up my belongings and headed outside.

I walked inside my dorm and flopped onto my bed. "What a day Hitoshi." I said to myself as I stood up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After getting ready for the night, I was laying down in bed. A million of thoughts were going through my mind. Suddenly, I reassured myself that tomorrow will hopefully be a good day.

I woke up to the sound of Denki's TikTok noises. I checked the time on my phone and it was 6 am. Oh, I quickly turned off my alarm as I got ready for this fine Saturday morning.

I wore some comfortable clothes and headed outside my dorm, passing Denki's. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made some tea. I held my tea in my hands as I turned around and saw that the girls were already awake watching some tv.

"Morning Shinsou." Deku said as he stood next to me on the counter eating on some toast.

"Oh hey. Oh yeah! Did you plan about telling Kirishima?" I asked as he nodded.

Third person POV
Todoroki walked up to the pair at the kitchen.

"Shinsou, Midoriya, Kirishima is ready. He's not aware that Midoriya is the one he's going to be talking with." Todoroki said as he they nodded.

"Hey uh Todoroki..I'm sorry if I caused any physical damage to you, I really am." Deku said as he looked down.

"Oi, no need to be sorry." Todoroki said as he patted Midoryia's head.

"Kirishima! I'm back where are you?" Todoroki said as Kirishima popped out of nowhere.

"I'm right todobro- why is he here?" Kirishima's voice turned to excited them to cold. He really didn't want to see Midoryia.

"Listen Kirishima, I'm so sorry for the damage I did to you. Bakugou forced me to do this to you'd get hurt. I'm deeply sorry from the bottom of my heart. I love you more then anything in the world that you don't understand. I'm far more then understanding if you don't want to see my face anymore." Deku said as tears slowly started falling off his face as he looked down, ashamed.

Deku was sobbing uncontrollably, he was so ashamed of himself he didn't know what to do.

"Izuku." Kirishima said.

"Yes-" Deku felt warm pair of arms around his body. Kirishima was hugging him for the first time in two weeks.

Deku smiles softly and sobbed even more, hugging Kirishima tighter and holding him closer.

"I forgive you." Kirishima said softly.

Sorry for the huge wait for this chapter! Hope you guys are staying safe during this scary time I hope you guys are having a great time! Have a great day!