Part 1: Done with Life

Baekhyun's everyday is same.He wakes up.Goes to school.He comes back. Rests.Then he studies.His family always eats together, At 9.

His daily routine has been going fine but not Baekhyun.Somethings has started eating him.
Sometimes when he has urge to cry he would read more and more and more.
His vision would go blurry but he would look at his book continuously.

Today,Baekhyun is late for school.As soon as he enters he bumps into someone and falls.He looks up.Oh Sehun.Schools heartthrob. Woah a very unlucky day baekhyun thinks.
On the other hand Sehun is also taken aback.Who is this boy? Sehun doesn't care about his surroundings.He never did,but WHO IS HE?He gives Baekhyun a hand and everyone around them starts whispering.

"Here,are you fine?",Sehun asks. "Yeah yeah,I'm so sorry.I'm in hurry",saying Baekhyun took Sehun's hand.He gets up,bows and then he runs toward his class.
Sehun is frozen.Everything happened so fast."No wait". Sehun realizes,that kid didn't tell him his name.
How dare he.How dare he didn't tell his name to Lord Oh Sehun.

In class Baekhyun is concentrating on lecture.Then suddenly the door opens."There you go, Oh Sehun entering the class after 30 minutes ",he mutters to himself.
He stared at his book then.School's famous students entering late is not something new.To him it is normal.But not to Oh Sehun.Sehun is shocked again. Knowing THAT KID. Is his classmate.

Sehun doesn't leave the class after that.He finds out THAT KID is Byun Baekhyun.Their first boy.

Baekhyun is as usual properly concentrated and Sehun's eye never leaves Baekhyun.

When the lunch hour come Baekhyun goes out to get something to eat.On his way to the canteen someone calls for him.He loses his appetite after that.They ordered him to go to the washroom so he goes.

And as soon as he enters some girls and boys starts beating him.Sometimes they beat him without any reason.

But today they are really furious.

"Cant you see"-someone says.
"Cant you walk?"
"Why did you bumped into Oh Sehun " "you think we don't know your intentions" --- Baekhyun sighs,"Ah so It's about Oh Sehun"
After bullying him a lot.
They seems to be satisfied and then they leaves him.

On the other hand,Sehun waits for Baekhyun in the canteen. Sehun enters the class room after lunch time is over and sees Baekhyun.

Head down on his desk.
Sehun decides to talk to Baekhyun next day after finding out somethings about him.

Kai who sits next to bakehyun noticed him.
kai says quietly in the middle of class
"Hey,they beaten you so much today,Are you fine?"

Bakehyun nods.

"I have some bear bandit, I am giving you ok Baek?..I don't give my bear things to anybody ok?"-he whispers with a concerned face.
Baekhyun laughs at his cuteness.

Baekhyun had a bad-long day.
After school is over Baekhyun went back to home.He hasn't expected to see his mom at the door.He bows to her.
His mom tells him "It takes 10 minutes to come home from your school"

Baekhyun replies softly "I'm sorry mom.Suddenly it started raining."

"Go up and study, today you will
study extra hours and if you can't
then don't come down to eat dinner" after saying this his mom leaves.

Baekhyun goes back to his room.
He looks at the mirror.
His reflection. He is injured.
Because of rain,he is wet. Blood, water and tears running down his face.

Can't his mom see.
"No-stop it Bakehyun",he says while wiping of his tears.

"Stop-crying"

"She can't see"

"She is blind"

But he can't stop his tears. He wants to cry his heart out.He can't.In home.They will hear.He comes down the stairs and goes out.He makes sure nobody noticed..
After that he starts running in rain and crying his heart out.
He stops beside the road.There are so many cars.

Baekhyun thinks,"If I jump before a car,everything will be over".
"It will hurt for a while but I won't feel any pain if I die".
He has made up his mind.

To die.

He is so determined.
He takes his time and waits there for 5 minutes.

Soon he see a car coming in speed.

He takes his step and jumps but a
hand grabbs him and he falls with
the person beside the road.
Baekhyun is shocked.What has just happened. Just a little bit but who had stopped him.

He looks beside him.

A boy.

Big ears.

His giant hands are grabbing Baekhyun's tinny hand.
"Can't you see,fool?" that boy says.

"You were going to die just now".

"There was a car, you motherfucker are you blind or what?" -he shouted.

Baekhyun is still looking at him with puppy and teary eyes.

It is dark outside but He looks familiar.

"Are you Park Chanyeol by any chance? "-Baekhyun asks

Chanyeol looks at him and says"Yes,YOUR LIFE SAVER".

_____

Hey Guys"I hope you enjoyed the very first part.Story is going really fast.I'll try to describe more in the next chapter. Byh!!:)
Ah vote please.