Part 6 : Past and Present

Note:Typo,Grammatical errors and abuse.

Today is holiday,Right now Chanyeol,Chen and xiumin is laying in Sehun's bed and Sehun is sitting on his desk.Not reading of course. He is on phone.

Chanyeol is huge so xiumin is not comfortable.He puts one of his leg over Chanyeol to lay comfortably. On the other hand Chen is dragging Xiumin towards himself and badmouthing Chanyeol.
Chanyeol is frustrated because of Chen and Xiumin. He hates them sometimes.There is a limit of being lovey-dovey that ChenMin doesn't have.He looks sharply at them. Xiumin's head is now on Chen's chest.
Chanyeol sighs angrily because the scene in front of him is too cheesy.

While solving rubics cube, Chanyeol suddenly asks Sehun "Do you have any girlfriend now?" Sehun looks at Chanyeol from his phone. He answers "No".
Chanyeol again asks "Any boyfriend?"
"No"
"Do you have any interest in any boy or girl?
Sehun just puts his phone on the table and while leaving for washroom he says "Don't try to hit on me, Chanyeol".

Chanyeol coughs sarcastically at Sehun's answer.
But soon he gets up from the bed and takes Sehun's phone. Chen and Xiumin was too busy on cuddling or sucking.

He looks at the contract and found what he was looking for.Number of Byun Baekhyun.

After saving Baekhyun's number on his phone he leaves.

Baekhyun's is studying when his phone starts ringing.An unknown number.He doesn't receive it.But it starts ringing again and again so he picks it.
"BAEKHYUN", someone Shouts more like roared .Baekhyun really gets scared.
"who are you?"
"Baby I am Chanyeol"
Baekhyun calms himself and sighs.Also curses Chanyeol in his mind.
"How did you get my number?"
"I can get whatever I want"
Baekhyun rolls his eyes.
"Then what do you want?"
"Baby let's meet today,Weather is really nice today and perfect for singing"
"First of all, don't call me baby and sceond, I can't, my parents are in home and I am studying"
"Pss" -Chanyeol makes a sound.

"But I know you have a way to come out, if you don't then I am coming to pick you". Chanyeol threats.

"No,nonono" Baekhyun hurriedly replies "Don't come, I am coming,coming,Tell me where"

Chanyeol is now in a open cafe.Desperately waiting for Baekhyun.After 15 minutes he spots a small figure crossing the road.As Baekhyun was coming closer to him he started observing Baekhyun properly.

Baekhyun is wearing a shirt that was showing his collarbone. Chanyeol's eyes catches this at the first sight.His skin looks very delicious.Baekhyun has perfect S line but he wears loose clothes. This is why maybe Chanyeol didn't noticed before.

Now Baekhyun comes and sits infront of him.But suddenly Chanyeol's lust stare changed into something else.He can't put in words.

Baekhyun's eyes are something not from the universe.Dark brown orbs.Small cute soft looking lips.Moochi cheeks.Oh no Baekhyun is cute.Chanyeol can't believe he did not notice Baekhyun like this before.Sehun has good vision he has to admit.

Baekhyun claps infront of Chanyeol.Now Chanyeol is out of his daze.

"Hmm so student Baekhyun,We should eat something before we start singing."

"No,Chanyeol.I don't have that much of time.What if mom caughts that I am not studying"

"But baby I can't concentrate without eating".Chanyeol pouts like a duck.

Baekhyun "😑" his eyes."Ok order but this time you will pay".

"Sure baby"

"Don't call me baby".

"Ok sorry,babe"

"I told you to not call me baaaabyyyy" Baekhyun greets his teeths.

"You told me not to call you baby,babe"

Baekhyun doesn't want to say another word.It's useless to talk with Chanyeol.He waits for the food.

Chanyeol ordered chocolate cake for himself and a plate of fruits for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is now speechless.He losts all his words.He thinks if Chanyeol further try to do that kind of childish thing he will stab Chanyeol with the knife.Thinking he takes the knife to cut one Apple.

Chanyeol is happily eating his chocolate cake.When he looks up to look at Baekhyun he gets scared.Baekhyun is grabbing a knife and cutiing an apple starring at Chanyeol's . Chanyeol can see there are flams in Baekhyun's eye.
He galps.

But angry Byun is cute.
"Baby,carefully. You will cut youself" Chanyeol warns Baekhyun.

Baekhyun doesn't mind him.

Then Chanyeol mistakenly placed his one foot over Baekhyun's and Baekhyun flinched at the action that caused him cutting his finger.

Chanyeol get flustered at the sudden accident. Baekhyun's hand is bleeding and it's beacuse of him.
"Oh Baekhyun,I'm so sorry" He worriedly asks "Is it hurting a lot."
"No,I am fine". Baekhyun grabs a tissue to stop bleeding. It didn't cut a lot.

Chanyeol becoms worried a lot.He stands up saying " Wait,Baekhyun.I am coming".

Chanyeol has crossed the road and went to the near pharmacy.He has bought some bandit and anticipating.

Baekhyun is clueless.He doesn't know why Chanyeol left suddenly. After like 5 minutes Chanyeol comes with a small bag.Chanyeol dragged his chair near Baekhyun.

"What happened?", Baekhyun asks.

"You cut your hand because of me moron",Chanyeol sits beside Baekhyun.
Taking Baekhyun's hand he started cleaning the cut.
"It's just a small cut.You don't have to". Baekhyun says almost whimpering.
"No",Chanyeol very carefully puts medicine. Suddenly Baekhyun feel tears are forming in his eyes.

Flashback:
Baekhyun is in fourth grade now.Today his annual result came out.He got 6 marks less then last time.His mom didn't say anything so far but he is still scared.He and his mom is sitting in dining table.He is reading a book and his mom is eating.Suddenly she said,"Do you think 6 marks are too less?How can you become a doctor like this Baekhyun?".Baekhyun apologise and tells he will do better next time.But his mom was so angry that she didn't want to hear Baekhyun at all.She stood up and broke a glass from the table in anger.Baekhyun trembles.Then she grabs Baekhyun and slaps him.Baekhyun loses his control and falls on the broken glasses.As a result he cut his hand.Whithout caring his mom left.For a 13 year old boy that cut was deep.He cried but didn't know how to stop bleeding and took a tissue to stop the bleeding"
Flashback ends.

Baekhyun is trembling remembering the past.Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun.Chanyeol feels Baekhyun is in pain maybe because of the cut or something else.Without thinking farther Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun closer to him and hugs tightly.

_____
Thank you very much for reading so far and Yeah It's double update:).