Chapter 2

Isla's pov:
Niall and I had just made it to the park after getting some food from the Italian,lying in the grass with Niall just reminded me of all the memories me have like that night when we were at prom and it was probably my worst nightmare until Niall found me and took me to mackies and we went back to mine and binge watched a bunch of Disney moves like beauty and the beast then Peter Pan and a bunch more until we fell asleep it was honestly one of the best nights of my life I just couldn't imagine that we were graduating high school next week and we'd be going to different university's what was I going to do without him.

Niall's pov:
It was going to be so strange not going to the same school as Isla we've been going to the same school as each other since nursery it's going to be so strange that's why I said this "It's going to be so strange not going to the same school like usual so can I ask you something"I said to her "of corse"Isla said "do you want to buy a apartment with me so we'll still be able to see each other"I said quietly.Isla's face lite up "of course"Isla squealed.It was honestly an amazing feeling just thinking about getting to move in with Isla.The next day we decided it would be a good day to go looking for a apartment in the middle of our schools after looking at a phew houses we ended up finding the perfect one it was a two bedroom flat with a balcony,a kitchen,a living room and two on-sweats it was honestly perfect so we put an offer on it and ended up getting it.

Sorry this chapters quite short as well but I think it was pretty good considering it was only my second chapter