The strange relationship

Every human being has a special person in his life....The special man was suddenly seen without any reason...
Some people become special at the first sight... Again, some become special to look at...The sad thing is that, we suffer the most from that,which is special to look at...Because the person who is more special than the person who is suddenly seen..
They are lived in at the highest level of the heart.... The relationship with them is very strange....

This relationship cannot be called love,family, friend or responsibility... This relationship is ~Very deep,which cannot be described in one's own language..
In fact they themselves do not know what is the name of this relationship? What is it's future?
But they want to keep this relationship alive without knowing anything...We can give this relationship a ~Strange name!!!
Let's not know a real story about this strange relationship....

There was a girl...Who never suffered in her life..There were no problems in her life other than minor family problems ...

The girl was always smiling .. she  found her happiness in every little thing.... She never imagined that strange relationship would come into her life...And she will say that she is in trouble... But what we think will no longer  match reality... Because nature will always goes according to it's own!!

When she first saw the man,did she think that one day this man would be her special man?And a strange relationship will arise... and she will be suffer.... However our imagination is no longer true.... That's normal.....One day she added him on Facebook...

The conversation between them started.... they talked and chatted every day....They used to share the small incidents that happened between them with each other.... In this way,day goes by, night goes by,the conversation between the two continues... Chatting with him everyday has become a habit of the girl.... And we know that people are salves to habit...
Sometimes if for some reason and they stops talking then she gets in trouble.... She doesn't understand what is happening to herself....
That strange relationship has begun!!
But the boy is feeling the same or different....???
Let's not know his feelings ------

The boy used to talk to her to spend his time.... But the girl's feelings were not false or fake!!
Didn't he understand that the girl has become addicted to him?
Yes he understood------

Suddenly he planned how to move her,because maybe the boy doesn't want to talk to her anymore ... ..
That day waa Friday ------
When the girl woke up,did she think that her day would be the worst? She woke up with a smile on her face,According to the daily started chatting with him...
Suddenly he said bye,then she thought that maybe he would talk to later...
It was noon,she went to take a bath with a happy mind...When she finished the bath,she took the mobile in her hand.... When she went to go messenger and saw,she was surprised and unlucky .... She has nothing to say.....There are words "Yawning with less sorrow, stones with more sorrow '''
She was silent for a long time....
Then she went to see it again and again...
But there is written "You can't reply this conversation ""!!
Strangely enough, he blocked her from Facebook....He did not think of her....He didn't think about her suffering, he maybe thought only about himself.... Selfish, he is really selfish...
The girl who always gave him attention, gave him time in the middle of all the work....But he was instantly blocked her...

She cried, suffering a lot,She used to suffer whenever she went to Facebook, because there are many memories of her with that Facebook..... She felt as if someone lost from her life, Really lost,that special man!!!
She will suffer, will continue to get,But nothing will happen to the boy... he is happy!!! But he didn't want to understand her feelings.... Day will go,night will go,but she will not forget...

Maybe one day she will forget, because people are forgetful.... but do not forget that nature, somehow nature will give him back that painful time.... Because every day will come and every time will come.....

-----TaFrin IsHa----