Thoughts

Assumptions.... Again

Lack of trust then...

She said :" I am strong, very strong... I can tolerate anything, any pain, I can face everything..."
They said : " no, you aren't that strong, you're weak, you're weaker than you think... You can't do anything, you're so fragile... You can't and you won't.. But we'll be with you, anytime you need us, we'll stay beside you and console you.. You're not alone.. We're there for you... "

And when the time came, and she fell weak, she wasn't that strong to survive, she was on the death bed, battling for her life, all alone, no one besides her.. When she was uttering her last breath, they came and said :" what happened to you? You said that you're strong, didn't you?  Now look at your self!! Never mind , now we're here, we'll be with you"
She said struggling to breathe, with tears in her eyes and all smiling :" when I said that, you said you'd be with me, by my side, I trusted you! I was thinking that if I really fall weak, then there will be someone by my side to lift me up, to guide me and to soothe me... You said that right? Then where were you all this time when I needed you the most? I was all alone, there was no one beside me, the darkness engulfed me, it was my sole consoler beside loneliness... Now, it's to late for you to be here, I don't need you anymore, when I was in need, you left me alone, breaking my trust, and now I want to die alone... At least I'll be dying satisfied that I didn't give up till my last breath all alone.. "
Just then she closed her eyes, welcoming her end, being satisfied of herself... When on the other side, they were crying clutching their hearts.... They were drowning in guilt...

#unknownthoughts #unknwon #unknwonwriter #writes #poesie