서른하나

Mark's POV

After a week

I just arrive yesterday from my vacation. Well, I can say that it was fun even though it is just for a week. I immediately blocked the number who texted me after. It might be that person, but I hope not. If ever that person really is that, why would I be worried? Right?

"Mark?"

My thoughts was suddenly interrupted when my manager tapped and called me. I looked at her and see her worried face. We are currently discussing my schedule and such.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I'm fine. For now.

I thought she'll believe what I tell her, but looks like she didn't as she heaved a sigh and put down her planner.

"You know, I am willing to listen. 'Cause it looks like you are not fine. It shows on your face that you have something in mind, something to worry perhaps?"

Am I ready to tell her what I worry about?

"I know that it's hard to tell your worry or story to me. Yes we're not that close enough, but isn't it good? We can know each other that well."

I heaved a sigh, surrendering. It's actually good to share a bit to her. In fact, she'll be with me for how many years, might as well have someone to talk.

"I really don't know where to start."

A smile crept into her face and looked at me intently. Ow-kay, why is she looking at me like that?

"Let me guess, is it about your lovelife?"

Sh.t

I looked away and sip my coffee. It feels like she can see through me. I hear her chuckle and that's my cue to throw a dagger-look in her direction.

"Let's start with that. If you don't mind." - Keena

"Have you ever love someone that you can't even think of loving another? It's as if no one can top that person."

She remain silent as if telling me to continue, so I did.

"I first saw him at school, he's with his bestfriend. At that time, I really didn't know my situation. I just thought that he was so cool and I wanted to befriend him. And I was hella nervous, or so I thought."

Remembering what happen made me chuckle. I really don't know that I was digging my own grave at that time.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Years ago.......

I'm in front of the huge gate of my new school. Yes, new school. My father's work keep us moving from a city to another. I am kinda exhausted to this set up, I just wanted to stay in one place. I heaved a sigh before taking a step inside the school premises. This school has a lot of student, some of them talks in a different language, some didn't bother what's around them. I walk straight to the principals office not minding the stares of my new schoolmates.

'Is it their first time to see a foreigner? Tss"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

AhgaChe @always_be_OT7

Lemme just cut it right thereeee~ I might update later at night~