~Help From An Stranger~

-Few Years Later-

The boy who was completely lonely and poor survived miraculously. The boy had white hair purple eyes and cat ear like hair at the side of his hair which were blue, He had messy hair,A torn up ragged jacket,shirt,and shorts, He had long elf like ears and had a cut running down from his forehead to his chin. His name was Kazumi Wood.

He was sitting down and leaning in an ally way. His face showing no emotion.

Non of the people had even cared to help this boy out. But this day someone had noticed him in the ally.

The boy was about the same age as Kazumi, He had red hair and four purple traingles running down his cheeks, He wore colorful cloths and he had a purple fish tail and long wing ears.

The boy with the fish tail walked up to Kazumi. Kazumi looked at him with no emotion.

"Ummm..Do you need help" He said to Kazumi.

Kazumi noded.

They both waited awkwardly.

"My name is Tsuya Tskumiya.Don't accept strangers offers that easily ok?, Though thanks for trusting me" he said.

Kazumi noded.

"Do you talk?"Tsuya asked.

"Yes I do-"Kazumi said softly.
"...."

Tsuya held out a hand for Kazumi to get up. Kazumi grabbed his hand and stood up. After they let each other's hands go Kazumi's legs weakened. He got his balance back.

"Kazumi Wood" Kazumi Said.

"Oh- Then Kazumi.... please smile" Tsuya said.

Kazumi was a bit shocked. Tsuya reminded him of his brother.

He stared at Tsuya for a while. He hugged Tsuya.

"..., Onii-chan-"He said.

Tsuya was a bit shocked. "I'm not your onii-chan-" he said.

"No I meant you remind me of him-" Kazumi said.

"Oh- what happened to him?" Tsuya asked.

"...." "Suicide-" Kazumi said.

"...." "Oh..sorry for asking" Tsuya said.

Sorry for the small chapter I try to make a big one hehe-