THE ARMIES OF AZEROTH

When you think of this family,the first thing that comes to your mind is"Pff impossible..a paladin,whose brothers are a DEMON HUNTER and a DEATH KNIGHT?!".Well,surprising enough, the 3 brothers get very well kne with another,despite their different class orientations.It's a normal day,in the realm where these heroes spend their relax moments:Azeroth.
-Morning brother! Would you like some tea? I took the responsability of preparing the breakfast myself,so watch your tongue!--says Palladynus.
-Uhm,I...am not that hungry right now,thanks.-Says Vilandur.
-Your loss,haha!
.
.
.
In the meanwhile,while the 2 elder brothers were taking the breakfast, Mury was training the armies of undead outside.
-No,you stupid rotten head! I said a back slash,not a rake,you idiot!
-Me sorry. Me killed enemy! says a 2 meter high abnomination,pointing to a training dummy.
Mury facepalms.
-I need a break. Be back in 5 minutes. All of you!
.
.
A few hours later,Palladynus went to Light's Hope Chapel.
-Morning,Highlord! Says a blood matriarch.
-Greetings! Says the Highlord back. How is the training going?
-Terrific! The paladins of the silver hand had never been more determined to find their full potential! It's like something is motivating their souls.
-We're all paladins,The Holy Light is all around this place and they've been chosen to be Its harbringers...I'm sure it's just the weather that is making them happy. Says Palladynus with a slight smile.
.
.
Back at the Fel Hammer,the demon hunters are pretty calm.
-Kayn,any new threat on the illidari radar?
-No,Vilandur.No threats.Azeroth is pretty ok now.
-Keep on searching,there must be something.How are the demon hunters?
-Bored.Just like all of us.They've been training for a while now,but I think they stopped for now.
-Well,I can't do anything to bring a threat to Azeroth,and as it is now,I think it's safe to assume I could go to my natal place,the realm of Alfonezya.