❦8❦

❁❝ Please say my name one more time❞ ❁

Please say my name one more time

ꕥꕥꕥ

It's been 10 minutes and none of us has said something. We've been switching from avoiding eye contact from each other to sipping our drinks and I could feel the awkwardness rise every second. Jungkook has been acting weirder than usual.

"So uhm... the weather is nice today, am I right?"

He speaks and rubs the back of his neck while smiling awkwardly.

"It's uhm... alright."

Yikes... just big yikes...

"Okay but like what the fuck happened to you? It's weird to see you so embarrassed and shy... You seem so confident all the time and have a big mouth."

"Excuse me? Who said I'm not confident right now??"

He folds his arms seemingly offended.

"Bro, you've been quiet the whole time we've been here. That's so unlike you..."

"I uhm... I don't know either! I guess it's this cafe's fault. I don't like it in here, it's kind of boring."

"Okaaay... so what do you wanna do about that?"

"Do you like gaming?"

-

"NOOO!! YOU CHEATED THAT'S UNFAIR!"

"How did I cheat?? I literally dunked the balls right in front of you!"

I rammed my elbow into his side and he squirmed.

"You liar! You tricked me twice into looking away!"

"That's your fault! Why would you even think that Harry Styles is playing Pacman here?"

"I swear to god Jungkook!!"

I start attacking him with multiple punches and he takes my wrists and pulls me in. He looks me in the eyes with a soft but serious expression.

"Please say my name one more time."

"Jungkook what the-"

He smiles and bends down to steal a quick kiss on my cheek. My eyes widen, I feel the blood rushing to my face and the last thing I see is Jungkook running and giggling like a cheeky little boy, running away from his mother after he has done something wrong.