BIFFLE IDIOTS

"Ok mom, I will call you when I reach there. Can you please not call me for at least until I reach there? You are calling me every five minutes, and it's frustrating.";  Kaya spoke with frustration on her phone.

"Fine, I was just worried about you dear. Just call me as soon as you get there alright?"

"Ok mom, love you bye."; Kaya hung up the phone and just imagined about her new job,  meeting old friends and living with  grandma; all of this was exciting.

After an hour cab stopped and the driver turned to Kaya , "ma'am we are here."

Kaya gave him the money and they exchanged a smile.

"Have a good day sir. It was nice talking to you"; Kaya exclaimed with a sweet little smile she always had for everyone.

"you really are a sweet little girl. You  have a good day too."; the driver replied before they went to their own way.

Kaya had visited her grandma after a long time. It had been a decade since she visited her . Kaya had spent her teenage years abroad with her parents. When her parents finally believed that she was ready to make her own decision, she chose to  return to her own country and stay with her grandma.

"Hello? Ma? oh my god Ma!! I am here, finally! see? I fulfilled my promise. I am finally here. Now all you need to do is come and pick me up."; Maya was full of excitement.

"Dear lord, what kind of chatter box have those foreigners made you."; granny spoke in the phone with a serious tone.

"Ma! I came all the way here to live with you. So, you have to endure it you know."; Kaya chuckled. Ma laughed hard on the other side of the phone.

"you know I am savage dear. You need to endure this until I die now."; they both laughed on the phone.

Ma continued, "I cannot come to pick you up dear. I am at the market right now. I will call Sid to pick you up."

"Wait Sid? You mean my best friend Sid?"

"Yes dear and you will be surprised to see him. You know he's become a handsome lad."; Ma laughed while hanging up the phone.

Within ten minutes Sid arrived and pulled the suitcase from behind, "Let me take your suitcase Godzilla."

"What the fuck!"; Kaya turned back with an angered expression.

"So Kaya dear learned to swear while she was abroad. hmm  , how fascinating."; Sid raised his eyebrow as if he was disappointed and speaking as he sang those words.

"oh my god! Sid? Like seriously, what the hell is wrong with you."

Kaya hugged him tightly and suddenly she pushed him.

"How can you be such a jerk when we are finally meeting after a long time."; Kaya shouted at him.

"Damn, ok sorry. I see you are not that 'muscular' anymore. But you are still Godzilla to me."; Sid laughed as Kaya pulled his hair.

"Jeez, take me home you jerk. I am tired after that long flight."

They reached grandma's home after ten minutes of argument on the way home.

"Finally I am home."; Kaya thought to herself.

"Give me the keys jerk."; said Kaya as she turned toward Sid.

"Take it, but how did you know I had the keys? Are you some kind of witch?"; Sid laughed as he gave the keys to Kaya.

"Because Ma always used to give your family the extra keys stupid."; Kaya stuck her tongue out.