Chapter 1

'"Aidan, over here, I got a job for you' I walk over and see a witness like always, drew the same villains I always have to draw, the fire guy Dabi, and the decay guy Shigiraki, anyways sweetie how was your day?" you ask to your seven year old daughter Ashton.

  This is a routine for you two, she gets in the car and you get to talk about your day to her. After, she talks about hers which is the same as always. She was still getting bullied for the fact her quirk had not manifested yet and she was taller than average.

  It's hard because I want the best for her. It's one of the reasons I'm a Villain after all. To make sure she will always be safe from everybody including Heroes.

   "Hey they think they caught the new villain." I say trying to cheer her up. She loves heroes to an extreme extent. She even carried around a plushie of various heroes.

  We have a whole pile at home of different heroes. She smiled "based on my sketch too." The sketch was extremely manipulated. I know for sure that it was not the right person because you are the villain. She played into your every word though. Her smile got wider, if that was even possible "Really, can I see the drawing, daddy please" She was jumping up and down in excitement. The present mic plush in her lap doing the same. It was so adorable, how could you say no. "After it's out of evidence sweetie" I say. She gets to see every drawing I make. After it's out of evidence of course, but sometimes I make side drawings of Ashton or of heroes.

  We where pulling in the driveway now. Ashton school not bring to far from the house. She quickly unbuckled, hopping out of the car. Her long matted brown hair swinging slightly as she jogged towards the house.

  You laugh a bit at her excitement. She reminds you of yourself as a kid, long brown hair, excited, and happy.

  She opens the door to the small two bedroom house. It wasn't a luxury home by any means but it wasn't a broken down house in the ghetto. It was some where in the middle, small, right near the edge of town, with a few paint chips here and there.

  You walk in the house seeing ash in the corner with the pile of plushies she decided to play with today. In the pile I can see different heroes for example All Might, Eraser Head, Deku, Red Riot, Ground Zero, ext.

  I wanted to throw them out a window but if it makes my daughter happy, I'm happy.

A/N: Hello, I just wanted to make a chapter to introduce the two OCs in this book Ashton, and Aidan. I will give more of a description to what Aidan looks like later as well as Ashton. Hope you enjoyed