𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

☾ » 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

. background : black
. font : hoefler text
. size : don't matter.

꧁꧂

BOYS LIKE YOU !

꧁꧂

For someone who had everything she has ever asked for she felt lost — she wanted one thing; to live and let loose.

Emma Washington was considered a kook from the figure 8 in outer banks, North Carolina. The normal teenage girl wouldn't complain about this lifestyle —- everything handed to you with a snap of your fingers but Emma felt like she didn't fit in, she hated the way she was raised —- so much that she started to rebel causing unnecessary stress on her parents; driving them to the point of threatening to disown their first born if she didn't drop her phase —- as they loved to call it.

Now let's backtrack to where it all started, where Emma found her force to be reckoned with — found someone who made her feel loose, safe like she was home tucked away in the comfort of her sheets, the person who made her feel welcomed like she was never missing.

A somewhat uptight pogue by the name Pope Heyward — how did this uptight, overly driven by his future, good boy get a controlled kook to loosen up & learn how to live a little; well that story is for another time.

The most important thing Emma Washington learned was boys like you— boys like pope don't just appear in an broken'a girls' life for no reason — without purpose.

OR

well you know what they say.
her lips rose to a smile.

what do they say ?
his eyes narrowed at the soaking wet female in front of him.

❝ that love makes the shy brave and the brave shy.
her head crooked to the side while she shrugged her shoulders.

❝ well at least my momma never told me about boys like you.
the boy standing 6 feet away from her smirked at her comment — immediately causing her stained cheeks to redden.

꧁꧂

CASTING !

꧁꧂