ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

Dominic stoodbehind the bed with his arms folded across his chest, the leather strap held firmly in his hand. He knew he was pissed off, and he was trying not to be pissed off, but the harder he tried not to be, the more pissed off he became. He didn't know if he was pissed off at Tammy, spread across his bed with her chest down, ass in the air, panting like a dog in heat in anticipation of the next blow of the strap, or himself, for being turned on by the strapping he'd just given her.

She was gorgeous. Or at least he was supposed to think that she was gorgeous. He looked with admiration at the ass he'd just striped pink, and her heaving, ample chest on the bed, her mass of thick black curls spilling on the bed around her. He'd fantasized about fisting those curls when he first met her. She was fit, everything in the right place, legs that went on forever, and shit, that girl knew how to move that body. Matteo had picked up a friend of hers, and convinced him that Tammy was the perfect submissive. She was ready for someone to master her, eager to please, and her friend, the one Matteo had spent the night with, had assured him she wasn't one that came with a lot of baggage. She was in it for the kink, liked to be tied up and spanked, and would be eager to please in a bedroom scene.

Oh, she was absolutely in it for the kink. And God, she wanted to please, so bad it made him sick.

And that made him mad. He was mad, because he didn't know why the scene wasn't fulfilling. Wasn't hein it for the kink? And hell, wasn't he looking for someone who was eager to please him?

Making a show of pacing behind her, he tried to calm his anger, but she apparently took the pacing as him intentionally building up anticipation, while she squirmed eagerly. When she tilted her head to the side, he could detect the smallest glimpse of a giddy smile. He was damn glad he'd commanded her into silence, because all she did was twaddle on and on as if she'd gotten her lines from a porn flick.

"Oh, please, master," "My job is to hear and obey, sir," "Harder, please," "I want you to pound into me!" His eyes almost crossed on the last one, and he regretted the decision to not gag her. Gagging wasn't his thing, but he was beginning to see the benefits.

It was getting late. Tired, and despite his mental state, fucking turned on, he needed to bring this scene to an end before he really did lose his temper. He wanted release and a good night's sleep. Coming up behind her, he went through the motions. The strap fell to the floor.

"Stay on your knees," he growled, grateful she was face down and he didn't have to look at her or kiss her. She nodded into the bed, good little submissive that she was, as he took her, telling himself he was pleasing her, fulfilling a mutual base desire. And as he ground into her, he was careful not to hurt her, indulging purely in the carnal desire he had for the girl beneath him, focusing on the curve of her ass and swell of her breasts. Taking a handful of her gorgeous locks in his hand, he pulled her head back, just enough to cause her to moan but not enough to really hurt her, as he truly did want to feel that hair in his hands. He well knew this would be the last night he'd let this girl in his bed, and he might as well get in his kinks while he could.

"Please," she gasped. "Oh my God, let me come!"

Dom didn't even bother slapping her ass for talking, grateful they were almost done already.

"Yes," he spat out, and it came as no surprise that when she finally came, she screamed like a rabid animal.

"Oh my God! Oh my God, yes, yes, yes!" He closed his eyes tightly, focusing on something, anything, that would help put him out of his misery. The softness of the woman beneath him. The memory of the sound of the leather cracking as he swung the strap. She lay limp as he groaned, bracing himself above her, and when he was done, he rolled over onto the bed with abandon. He closed his eyes tightly so he didn't have to see her sex-sated eyes mooning at him.