4) making some moves

Y/N'S POV
______________
I woke up when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder shaking me. My eyes darted open to see Jake. Once he realized I was awake he took his hands off of me and stopped shaking me. "Sorry I had to wake you, but were here" he said apologetically. "Oh,  its fine" I said smiling. I got up and grabbed my luggage. Jake also grabbed his luggage and followed me of the plane. We waited on the sidewalk for the group so they wouldnt get lost trying to find the docks. After 10ish minutes we were all together again, with all of our things in hand. "What's next"?  Colby asked. "Well we have to take a ship to get there. I think it's an overnight trip too. Anyways, the ship is supposed to be here at 5:50 and its 5:46" I said looking at the time on my phone "by time we walk to the docks the ship should be there. Let's go" I continued and walked towards the docks. Everyone followed me, jake to my right and the rest just a little behind. To my favor, the ship was there when we arrived. We all got on and I headed straight to the receptionist. The others decided to go wait near the elevator while I grabbed the room keys. 'Gosh, I have to do everything' I thought jokingly. "Name please"  the receptionist asked. "Y/N Brock" I replied. The guy handed me the keys to rooms 200, 201, and 202. I said a quick thank you and walked over to the group. "Ok, for room order , its going to be sam and kat, devyn and corey,  then me, jake, and colby" I said handing kat and devyn the keys. 'As if I was gonna hand the keys to a bunch of immature guys who would probably lose them' I thought. They nodded and we all walked to our rooms. Once we made it to the third floor we found our rooms and went our separate ways. As soon and colby, jake, and I got into the room colby said " I call a bed to myself. I ain't sharing" while going over and laying on a bed. To our luck there were only 2 beds in a room. So I'd probably have to share with jake,  not that I was complaining or anything. Jake looked over to me and said "I'm assuming you also dont want to sleep on the floor so were just gonna have to share" "yeah" I replied. "Ok, ima head over and hang with sam and kat"  colby said getting up and heading to the door. Grabbing the door nob he turned back and said "oh and jake dont be making any moves on my sister" he said joking while smirking the proceeded to leave. After the door shut jake looked ar me and said "so what do you wanna do?" "Umm.. I dont know. I normally dont get to hang out with cute guys" as soon as i realized what I said I slapped my hand over my mouth as I blushed. "You think I'm cute?" Jake asked smirking. "No!-yes,  I mean I wasnt supposed to say-" I said but jake cut me off by kissing me. I was confused for a minute but kissed back and eventually wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my waist. "I think you're cute too. Come on, let's go for a walk"  jake said and grabbed my hand and pulled me out while smiling. I complied and followed keeping our hands together. We went to the deck and went to look over the rail at the water and jake removed his hand from mine and put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me close. I stared into the ocean then looked to him and asked " so what does think make us"  referring to recent events. " well I hope it make you my girlfriend" jake said looking me in the eyes smiling. I hugged him and questioned whether or not it was a prank. "No, this is no joke. I've never been more serious about something like I am about this" he said. "I know I havent known you that long but I feel like I've know you forever. And when I met you I felt this huge spark and knew you had to be mine. So will you be mine Y/N brock"  he asked holding my hands in his. I smiled and nodded then we hugged. "Can we not tell others just yet though?"I asked him,  a little scared of what my fanbase would think. "We can wait until you're ready" he said taking away some nerves. He then kissed my cheek and we talked for sometime about anything and everything. After a bit we decided to head back to our room as it was now late and we were both exhausted .
____________________