Dont give up

An before I starte U ARE NOT RELATED TO THE TODROKIS that's all I'm going to say know on with the story my lovely readers

1 1/2 weeks later
Momos POV
I was walking down the hall two that cunts room with a box of chocolates that I had poisoned wen I saw hakukura I smiled "oh~ hakukura will u be a doll and help me with something?~" she turned around "uh sure what is it?"
"Give these to y/n for me~" she takes them "ok bye" "bye I'll see you" I walked away then said "expelled"
Shotos  pov
I had went to grab a coffee wen I saw momo talking to hakukura I felt unstable as I knew what she must have down to the chocolate I walk back to the room quickly and act like a show nothing wen I got there hakukura was leaving "hi todoroki" I nod and go back in the room  and grab the chocolates and throw them out the class had left gifts for here last time they were here and u were still showing no sing in waking up I was getting nervous thinking of something bad I heard a nock then a "Oi icy hot can I come in?" "Yeah come in bakugo he had a bag in hand that he set with the other gifts he got you . He must feel really guilty about this he walked over to me with his head held low "todoroki I want to say to you .............." he was silent for a solid 8 minutes "I'm .....................sorry......."
I looked at him then sighed "bakugo this isn't your fault she wouldn't have saved u if she didn't want to" " YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GOING THROUGH IF SHE DOESNT WAKE UP ITS MY FAULT I WOULDNT BE ANY BETTER THEN THOSE VILLAINS" I grabbed bakugos arms "bakugo! Stop this isn't your fault she said it to you herself just give her a Time ok ?.........I do understand ok..... What kind of friends are we if we loose hope in her..." there was silence for a long time until we heard movement from were your at the look over to see you staring at them with a small smile " bakugo..........sho-Chan......." both boys run over to in brace the girl "dont you ever do that again you prick" she laughs slightly "bakugo it wasn't your fault it wasn't any of yours. I knew the risk I was taking wen I singed up to become a hero!" He heard the door open as we heard "midorya bro I'm sure she's awake she's a fighter!" The boys stopped in there tracks wen ther eyes laid of the girl before them she was awake. "Kiri come here I need to tell you something" he smiles and walks over to her she pulls him into a hug she tightly hugs the boy as he hugs her back " kiri you aren't in fault for what happened. It was my job as a hero to save you guys, and I better not ever here you talk that negative of yourself again you hear me ur the manliest man I've ever known your so kind and inspiration to so many people including me so keep being you if not for your sake for the worlds sake......for my sake"

Author pov
the boy started to cry into the girl's chest for he had never head someone talk so respectfully and kind about him. The other boys joined in to a group hug All was peaceful and good know that y/n was awake little did the boys know she wished she didn't make it

So sorry I haven't updated this book!!! I hope u will understand and hope this book is good well bye my little readers
Landon~<3