End of Convo

" You know?! I don't even like to go to school at all, I'm just ok here!, you know! the set up that we just studying here in the house, because we've did that for 6 years and it works, we don't even have a problem. So... what's the difference between study at school or study here? we are still studying! "

Yah! we've been studying here in the house for 6 years and they are my classmate and I'm actually happy on that because I don't need to be close with them because we've already close, so... maybe that was the reason, I was thinking that made me to don't like to go at school to study. But maybe that was my real reason!

" You know Ally?! I was also thinking that! but you know?! I was realized that we can't stay here forever because we need to socialized with other people, because as we know! soon we will be the one to manage all the entire wealth and legacy of our family "

" Oh! Well!... let's stop this nonsense conversation, I'll go ahead because I need to rest early "

" Oh!... me too! I must be fresh for tomorrow so..., I'll do my beauty rest, baah! boosh!... "

" Ok! and Ally!? try to think of what I've told you a while ago ok! goodnight "

Oh!... Yah!... our wealth and legacy?! I think Meilly was right, because probably we will be the next heirs of our family, so... we need to be prepared very well because they are all expecting us. Ok! I decided!, that I'll go to school to study because I need to know more things that I know can help me more soon. But I want to correct something! I don't think how my dad expecting me! I think it because I want to be set free to my daddy soon as I already handling and managing our wealth and legacy.