𝑀𝒶𝓃 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹

The next morning , Freya wakes up to find herself tied up to the mast if 'The Frozen Grace and is surrounded by the crew if the ship.
         "Holy Shi- I must be dreaming. Aillard, are you seeing this?!" she asks, not knowing where he is.
      "Ay, that's his name. We have him over the side, he keeps throwin' up. We didn't have enough buckets for it all..."says one crew mate.
           "Sounds like him. Anyways, why am i tied to this thing?"
       "You're a stowaway, it's pretty obvious why you're here."
              "Ah, yeah sorry about that. You see, we're here on an urgent trip."
         "Oh, and what excuse does that make?"
                "Well that guy, that's Prince Aillard Henderson is Wendlyn. He is making a trip to the Frozen Glades for trading bushiness. We couldn't have a ship prepared in time so we got on your fine ship here."
            "Ah, that explains him. But what about you?"
       "I'm the head guard, Shaye. I'm here to make sure he travels safely, but you can call me by my nickname, Freya."
           "Ay! My apologies! Sorry about that! Un tie them at once mate's!" says the captain.
                 Two men un tie Freya as another guy comes back with a pale looking Aillard.
         "Captain! He's awfully pale. What should we do with him?" they say.
             "Toss him overboard-" Freya mutters to herself.
             "Give him something to eat! He must be starved. I suggest you get something too Freya." responds the Captain.
         "Thank you sir, we appreciate it very much."
                 "Anything for you guys. I'll tell the chef to prepare you each a salad."
       Freya supports Aillard as the captain follows them into the kitchen where they sit down.
               "Tulleo! Prepare two salads for our speical guests!" says the Captain.
           "Ay ay captain!" Tulleo responds.
       The capatain leaves as the chef returns to his part of the kitchen, leaving the two alone.
           "Freya, why did they let us go?" Aillard asks, barely sitting up straight.
"Long story short, they think we're traveling on trading business and I'm Shaye. Just don't ask about it." she responds.
"Okay? But what happened last night? Last thing I remeber is us doing a cheers."
"Ah, well let's see. After that, you drank your whole bottle of wine, took one of my bottles of booze, drank it all, and called me your 'Favourite Person'. After that, you procceeded to sit on my lap, play with my hair, and tried to kiss me multiple times. Like, everywhere."
Aillard faceplants the table.
      "Please tell me you stopped me...."
            "For the most part, yes. Though after I had another bottle myself, I let you go at my neck a bit. You're not too bad, not going to lie."
      He groans in almost pain as she jusy laughs.
   "It's like you were never drunk before and even drunk you couldn't decide what to do. It was hilarious! The best part was, you fell asleep on my foot and then I fell asleep. So, when did you wake up?"She says.
"Well, as soon as I woke up, I started throwing up so I never got a chance to say anything about why we're here. I think i threw up my whole system. And it's already noon..."
     "Noon?! Dang, it's been that long already?"
                 "Yup"
   Aillard sits uo properly as Tulleo lays down the two salads infront of them.
          "I hope you two enjoy! These are some of the freshest and best ingredients in the Eastern Kingdoms." he says.
        "Thank you!" responds the two at the same time.
   Aillard instantly digs into the salad as Freya is taking her time.
     "Woah, slow down pretty boy. You've got all day. We still got tomorrow to adventure the ocean."
             "Nope, turns out, the journey is going to be shorter because they've hired new crew. We'll be there tomorrow morning."
       "Really?! That's great news!"

       They eat their salads in peace until a loud commotion comes from the deck.
       "What the, let's go see what's up." says Freya.
                 "Indeed, just be careful." Aillard says.
    Freya slowly opens the door to see the crew fighting off a giant monster.
        "IT'S THE KRAKEN! PROTECT THE PRINCE AT ALL COSTS!" Command's The Captain.
            "The WHAT?!" Yells Aillard quickly retreating back in the kitchen.
    "We gotta do something! You with me Aillard?!" asks Freya, walking over to him.
              "NO WAY! I'm going to die out there!"
        "Well now you got a weapon, so get your whimpy sorry behind out there or I'll toss you off the boat!"
         "I CAN'T SWIM!!!!"
               "Good, now. LETS GET OUT THERE!"
        Freya drags Aillard out to the sight of multiple tenticles above the ship.
            "OH SHI-!"
    Freya draws a sword out and climbs the mast to cut the tips off of one of the tentacles. And with that, the Kraken emerges from the frozen sea and grabs Aillard just after he draws his bow.
         "AILLARD!!! SHOOT IT'S EYE!" Freya shouts from the top of the mast, still slashing the tentacles.
      Multiple crew members are shooting at the Kraken with guns but nothing's working. Aillard quickly as he can trys to load an arrow but realizes he has none.
              "I DON'T HAVE ANY ARROWS!" he yells back at her.
           "Dammit- HANG IN THERE!"
      The Kraken is moving Aillard off the edge of the ship and over the ocean. Freya quickly makes her sword turn into a large throwing dagger.
          "WATCH THE DECKS! I GOT THE BIG GUY!" she yells, getting a running start from the top of the mast.
        Freya leaps off the platform as she aims the dagger at the Kraken's huge eye. She throws the dagger with all her might and it goes right through it's eye, screeching in pain. She lands on one if it's tentacles as she draws her sword again and slices the tentacle that's holding Aillard completely off. It falls into the water with a tight grip as the Kraken falls with it.
         "NO!!!" She screams, quickly diving after him.
      As soon as Freya hits the water, the coldness finally gets to her as she swims towards Aillard, who's trying to struggle out of the Kraken's tentacle. She grabs one of his hands and makes a sword appear in the other hand as she cuts off the part of the tentacle holding him and she pulls him into her arms. He's out cold and she trys to swim up with both of them, but het vision gets blurry just before she breaches the surface.
            Freya only manages to stick out her hand not holding Aillard out of the water, before sinking back down.