The Needle

Ella what she look like is she have long wavy blonde hair but she keep it up in a high ponytil, she have pruple eyes and she is skinny she was in her bastment looking around then she saw needle laying on the ground so she pick it up then well she try to pick it up she poke her self with the needle so she put it on the table then she started to feel very full then she look at herself in a mirror she saw the her stomach, butt, arms, legs, thighs, fingers, boobs and face started to get some fat into them she was schock from a little needle she stared to gain weight. She did not move and the fat on her body came faster and faster the first thing that got really big was her stomach because it stuck out at the bottom of her shirt then her boobs got big that her boobs started to stick out of her shirt then her arms got big that her long sleves started to become tite around them and started to rip then her butt got really big that her pants became tite around there and started to rip then her thigh got so big that they touch each other and her pants started to rip a little bit more then her finger got full of fat same with her face. She full on her butt becuase she was off balance because of all the weight she got on her body then she gain weight even faster that her shirt and pants rip off because of the fat she gain so she was just in her underware and bra, she could not even move because how much fat is on her body, he whole body become heavy then her bra and underware rip off her body so she had no colse on her body so after a hour she stop gaining the weight and she just look at her self. She was very happy that she look the way that looks now she had a big smile on her face when she saw herself and she love being this big. She got some close put on her body. She is very happy that she this big.