Overblot

(This scenario is for overblot, If you need some help understanding overblot then read the text below the dotted line.)

A dark feeling is stirring inside of you. A dam of pent up emotions breaks like a dam and suddenly, you break. The air around has become cold, dark and hard to see through. A figure emerges from the fog, revealing you. Students are suddenly backing away, frighten what you might do next.

You can start and make up how and why you have overblotted.
—————————————————————————————————————
Overblotting happens when the person is under great emotional stress and has overused too much mana.

The emotional stress that they normally will feel will be a negative emotion, being Anger, Saddness, Fear, Jealousy, ect. They will not be able think straight; unable to tell black from white.

Each person has a container of Mana. When they use mana to cast spells, some of the mana turns into into waste energy (like in physics) called blot (Note: I am not sure this is the right name) and is stored into the body. If one collects too much blot in their body were in great emotional stress, will cause them to overblot. People can avoid overblotting by resting and relaxing after using magic.

Everyone can overblot but the stronger the person is, the easier it is for them to overblot. And people can be healed from overblot but will feel pain after waking from overblot. If you still have question then ask, I don't mind answering them to the best of my abilities.