The Arival

The stranger shook his travel cloak, it protected him both from dust and inclement weather, it was undoubtedly as exceptional as the fake of a horn that sold it, he had commented ... - What was his name?

Amnesia was one of the main problems of displacement between layers of reality. His mind was fragmenting at a truly worrying speed, and with this, his physical, magical, and telekinetic abilities had begun to fluctuate ... However, he had already crossed the barrier of his own considerable powers. Actually, all this was quite surprising; the magical energy generated by its existence due to its natural capacity was, in theory, inexhaustible.

In any world or stratum of reality, his innate abilities of intrinsic manipulation allowed him to mold any kind of magic that reality offered him; however, the price to pay for such a fearsome skill would cost him, in the long run, too expensive.

Slowly stop its march when observing the desolate and withered landscape: - War!

Mumble with his deep, cavernous voice, feel the earth and he make sure  completely alone. He got into position, sitting on his legs, and assumed the pose of meditation.

His original body began to itch ... an increase in pain told him that the "Recoil Energy" was beginning to claim his world. It was a fact that his original body was not allowed in the other worlds.

Toss his mind into emptiness ... and stare at the large tapestry.

Internally, he already showed the symptoms that the archsage had warned him that he would develop with so many displacements. To counteract this decline, he had made the decision to create a link in his memories and leave islands that, at some point, could unite and thus preserve part of his memories.

He felt, like a flash, the magic of that world. It wasn't anything subtle, it was in almost everything around him, although there was something ... Disgust !? The magic of that stratum was, like him, an alienated phenomenon, an intruder. He concentrated more and extracted from the plane what he was looking for.

The process was called "insertion" and it basically consisted of that ... Insert. He took the life and appearance of a random being from that world, giving preference to someone of the same status and condition as in his base stratum. He kept the mind of the unfortunate and when he could he would take a look at him to be able to adapt to this world and if it turned out that this being had been something despicable, then, in the end, he ended him.

The body came out of a portal located a few inches from his head. With an instant magical flash his original body pierced the portal that had opened on the floor where he was sitting. The insertion had been successful.

Fandango von Sharper, Count

Magic Knigt lv2

Witcher lv0

Arcane lv2

Now he had a name and a title, he frowned as he read it:

- Fandango ... sounds too pretentious, but if that's what you want who am I to change it. - He smirked

He had a preference to get the mixed magic and sword skills as a base ... but witcher did not sound like him, he seemed like a kind of sorcerer, but something told him that it would not be as he thought. He smiled when he heard in his mind the sarcastic and sarcastic laugh of the intangible being that was watching him.

- With that a mutant created from herbs and magic ... this gets interesting, I promise not to see more than you let me see. - Fandango said as he got up from the pose. He needed to check if his best objects worked in this world as well as his.