Chapter 10:More info and Weapons

Lefty's Pov:

I grabbed my phone that I got from Helpy and called three of the people that know about my little problem...

Lefty: Hey guys

(Male 1)???: Hey Lefty.

Lefty: do you have any info?

(Male 2)???: Yep.

Lefty: What's the info?

(Female)???: _____ Likes Molten.

Lefty: hm... Thank you for the information you guys.

(Female,Male 1, and male 2)???: No problem.

Lefty: Thanks Shadow Bonnie, Tw. Bonnie and Tw. Chica.

Tw. Bonnie: it was nothing Lefty!

Lefty: I should probably go ask _______ for some weapons. I'll talk to you later!

Tw. Chica and Tw. Bonnie: Bye!

Shadow Bonnie: Caya.

*Lefty has ended call*

I walked over to a secret area me and the friends that know my little secret now about...

???: Hey Lefty.

Lefty: hi _____. Can I get some weapons?

???: Sure! I'll go get them!

Lefty: so how have you been?

???: I've been great! I kicked this one guy because he was trespassing.

Lefty: thats cool.

???: Here are some of the new weapons I got.

Lefty: that's a big sowrd.

???: Yep. Your probably going to want to get something small to kill the people who like Molten or are to close to him. But take some big weapons and some like a bow and arrow or a gun. Oh and kill some people that hate Molten just so people don't get suspicious.

Lefty: Thanks for the advice _____.

???: It's nothing old friend.

Lefty: Well these weapons should be good.

???: I'm glad I could help. Just promise that once you get Molten and he finds out about your little murder problem you'll get it fixed.

Lefty: I promise Foxy.

Tw. Foxy: Thank you.

Lefty: Well I should go before Molten wakes up.

Tw. Foxy: Talk to you Later.

Lefty: Bye!

I put my new weapons into my secret compartment in my suit, And left hopeing Molten was still asleep.

When Lefty got to ze merch store

Molten was still sleeping on the floor so I sat next to him, until I heard a knock at the door.

Lefty: Come in...!

Rs. Freddy: Hey Lefty- Why is Molten sleeping next to you? Why does he sleep so much!?

Lefty: Shhh...!

Rs. Freddy: Sorry I guess...

Lefty: It's fine just don't yell.

Rs. Freddy: Okay.

Freddy walked closer to me and Molten which caused Molten to get on my lap and he rested his head on my shoulder.