Vernorexia

Vernorexia (n)

A romantic mood inspired by spring.

A/n: I swear this is fluff  >_<

---

'A long time ago, there were four stars that every time people saw those, they were mysteriously closed with one another. They say those three were inseparable. They were the three stars that were bind together to create an everlasting light until that one star suddenly fade just to become a black hole.

The black hole that sipped those shine that was left inside those two who managed to survive.

Those three were at lost. The bind were forgotten and magically vanished causing one of the stars to drift apart. And until now the people were wondering where those four stars have gone to.'

"Ah, so the fate of those stars and their story were similar to the story of us. How endearing."

____ said as she flipped through the pages of a very old tale that were told maybe a hundred years ago before she was born. She was bewildered by the fact that this story were really, mysteriously similar to one of theirs.

The words were written and the story was told clear as the fact that her sister was never coming back. Yes, she had a sister. Three sisters. One was the older , one was the younger and one was an adoptive younger sister. And yes, their untold story was the same as the story that passed throughout the generation, probably hundred--millions of people have already heard this. Yes, their older sister died. And lastly yes, they fell apart. She and the younger sister drifted away like a broken ice on a vast sea.

And she doesn't know what was the relationship status of her younger sister and her adoptive sister

Their sister  died and will never be coming back and those days were gone.

Unlike the fate of the oldest star that became a black hole, her older sister killed by the black hole itself. A black hole before she became one.

And that black hole?

Demons.

In their world, the survival were at risk. The life were threatened by a disgusting creature called demons. They were the black hole in their world just like the universe having its own.

But then, there were people who valued the life and safety of the world more than they value theirs. And the three of them belong to that category.

That was the reason. Their older sister died doing her duty. But that doesn't prevented the fact that the other two slowly lost the connection that they had with each other.

Grievance.

They were grieving.

They ARE grieving.

"Eulsiers-sama. Oyakata-sama will be holding an emergency pillar meeting for you."

She stopped reading and closed the worn out book. A beautiful maiden with a short pig tail came to her front bringing such news.

She looked at her while standing.  She dusted off her clothes and fixed herself. 

"For me? Am I really important for them to hold a Pillar meeting? " Eulsiers said to herself but the maiden seemed to hear as she was the one who gave her an answer.

"I've heard that they will introduce you as a new pillar.  And as a sister of Shinobu and Kanae-sama" she said calmly.

"I see.  I'm okay now, thank you.  I'll just go there.  I am just going to fix myself first. " Eulsiers gave her a smile and the maiden bowed once more and left the vicinity.