1. Jamal/King

"Look heres the deal you can tell me what I wanna hear cause no one is gonna believe you with all the evidence we have"

"Evidence you planted that in my car I don't smoke man i got two jobs a wife and a ki-"

"Okay thats not the right answer that I want to hear Mr. ?"

"Jamal..."

"Mr.Jamal you say is that right.. well your records say you used to be named King Jacobs Thomas and Mr.King I see and alarming past"

As the current policeman interrogates Jamal formally know as King he has a flashback of all the wrong he had done, and the many measures he had went to cover up that ugly part of his life he had once lived.

Chapter one Jamal

"Do you hear me King ... Do you HEAR ME" ...

"Mama is that you I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you ever i just wanted to help. I didn't mean to hurt you Ma... please Mama say something.."

"Get your face straighten its almost time to walk in the church"

"Ma if I walk in then I have to face what I have done please"

A crying Jamal is found by himself in the back of the church by a young usher
"Baby who ya talkin to its mo one here but you and I"

Jamal looks up with tears in his eyes and sees only the shape of a beautiful woman she stands around 5'5 beautiful brown skin with dreadlocks in rope twist, a black skirt and blue shirt. Jamal captured by her beauty he cant help but wonder if she is real or just another illusion of the drugs he has been on for the past few weeks. He reaches his hand out to see if he can touch her she grabs his hand and then pulls him up to where she see his 6'4 tall frame and quickly lets go of him of his hand to help fix his clothes.

"Come on let's fix you right up and get you inside"

Jamal hesitates knowing he must come to terms with his mother's death, if he is to come face to face with her body. He starts to crumble and he feels him self being caught and he breaks out in tears.

"Jamal if you don't stand up like a man and fix yo face or so help me God I'll beat you myself how you thing your mom thinks of you crying like this your to old for that this ain't your first funeral and promise you not the last"

"But I can't see her like this after everything I caused her nothing but pain I made her be alone she couldn't love anyone else because of me its all my fault"

"Okay look I don't really know what to tell you but this crying in the back like a little punk only gonna make it worse for you out there so man up and get in th.."

Silence filled the room as the door opened and in walked him the reason for all of this all the pain, rage, anger, and destruction. The entire reason was right there in front of him, Jamal raised him self up and looked at his brother with a look between rage and agony. Still knowing that his brother was just as guilty as he was and he had no emotion to the situation.

"Hey big bro you look like crap"

"Keyon why in the hell are you here"

"To pay my respects to mom same as you"

"If you don't take that smug smile off your damn face I swear to knock it off for you so help me "

"Man Mal shut up you ain't gonna do nun all that fire you had is gone you cant even see it in your eyes anymore your just a shell of the man you used to be"

As they stare each other down the usher girl try's to calm everyone down and...

"Hey guys come on you guys are brothers and this is not the place for this to happen lets just cool of and go inside and see y'all mom at the least you can do that right?"

"Well since you know so
much who are you anyway trying to tell me
how I should be"

"Well my name is Tina and I was sent to check on your brother because no one could find him anywhere"

Jamal stands there looking at Tina with his mind racing on how to keep talking to her and she looks at him and smiles and he gives a grin back. They all walk in to the church and sit through the service and before the end both Jamal and Keyon have to get on stage and thank everyone for coming, before they can even prepare to speak a loud boom can be heard from outside the doors and they are the opened to show it's Jamal's ex girlfriend and his baby girl and they site both in the back of the church. After the speech and good byes are said Jamal walks quickly to his Baby mama

"Crystal I thought I said for you not to come especially with Angel she doesn't need to see this"

"King I don't wanna hear all that I came to give my respects for your OG and Angel should get to see her Grandma before she's in the ground you know"

"Don't call me that my name is Jamal"

"Boy I dated you for 4 years trust I know ya name and it's King just because you wanna run from the past don't mean the world forgets who you was and still is , now I'm gonna go and pray over your mom and your gonna hold Angel"

Jamal looks at his baby and thinks on how to get her the life she deserves nothing like his he wants better for her and even tho they not together Tina to so he walks with his daughter outside and makes a call.

"Hey Ke it's King I'm in"

End Call