Catching feelings

guys, there is a ding its called idfc when i say cue start the music also love you!!

for some odd reason, Draco couldn't get the messy raven headed boy and what he had to go through but that didn't matter to him since in a few days he would be going to Hogwarts......alone......again...

He remembered Him and his long term girlfriend Pansy calling it off since she discovered she was a lesbian, of course, Draco didn't mind but Pansy and he was together since 3rd year and has been dating for 2 years before calling it off. He was upset but got over it quickly

But that story didn't answer his question about thinking about potter a lot. He opened Pansy's letter to see she was telling him how she made Slytherin prefect. 

He drifted into thought and started thinking about how hot Potter looked and how much he would lie and how he would love Potter screaming his name~ He didn't know what came over him but his body just dragged him downstairs to the kitchen exactly where Harry was wait did he just call him HARRY!

                                                                                            ~CUE~

Draco: Potter~

Harry: Malfoy what are you doing.....

Draco: oh nothing just wanting to tell you something

(ps this means they are thinking)

Draco: (Tell me pretty lies)

Draco: look me in the FACE! Tell me that you love me even if it's fake...

CAUSE I DONT FUCKING  CARE at all...

Harry: Malfoy....... are you okay do you need help what happened!

Draco:(he didn't know what he was doing but he Kissed him WAIT! HE AS KISSING HARRY FUCKING POTTER)

Hary:(I was surprised but i knew that this was going way to fast they DIDNT EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER)

DRACO WHAT ARE YOU DOING....................

Ahhhhhh i so sorry this is so short i have some writer's block