The Quin Zaza

"Alright, Everyone gather at the deck. There's a new member aboard, and I expect you all to treat him with respect." Crocco would say through the pipes. Takita started giggling at Vannie. 

"Let's just go to the deck..." Vannie would say while motioning her to shut up. 

"What ya laughing at?" Mayne would say. Vannie would give Takita an intense glare so she didn't respond, but Takita just kept giggling. Once Mayne had left the room, Takita approached Vannie.

"I wonder what he looks like, is he cute?" Takita would say.

"Shut up... They probably can hear us.." Vannie would say. "Let's just go to the deck.."

"Alright, race you there!" Takita would say in a gleeful voice, as she exited the room. Vannie sighed in relief.  As she exited the room, the presence felt cold, but she couldn't figure out what it was until bump!

"Hey wa-- Oh, hey Xavier!" Vannie would say.  No response, just the feeling of dread. Vannie's face was getting all red until a sound had come from Xavier's mouth. 

"Hello Vanabelle, can you tell me where the bathroom is? This ship is quite big." 

"Oh, haha! Follow me." Vannie would say while starting to blush. She would proceed to walk to a long corridor before saying "The men's washroom are to the right and the women's  left. Do you want me to wait for you so I can take you back to the deck?" Another silence had filled the air.

"Yes, please do." Xavier said. As he went inside the bathroom he did his normal business in there.

"Oh your back! Should we proceed to the deck?" Vannie would say. Xavier nodded in agreement and off they went, walking down the corridor. The air felt eerie for Vannie, but she couldn't seem to find the source. The aura from Xavier was dark, as the night sky during a New Moon. 

"Shoot, I'm making myself look awkward!" Vannie would say to herself under her breath.

"What was that?" Xavier said.

"Oh nothing, just coughing." Vannie would say.

"It didn't sound like a cough... You said something else." Xavier would say as the aura got darker around him. 

"Hey we should get to the deck now. I just cough weird." Vannie would say trying to change the topic of conversation.  As they walked to the door, Vannie had offered to open it for him, but Xavier had already opened it without hesitation.

"Takita.. There he is. You better not tell anyone or I'll kill you." Vannie would say while pointing to Xavier.  Takita stared, and stared. 

"He seems off, something feels wrong about him." Takita would say. "Why is he carrying a backpack?" 

"It's to keep his own weapon. He doesn't like using the typical weapons we have."

"Alright, here is our new member. Now I expect you to treat him with respect."  Gibbs would say putting 1 hand on Xavier's shoulder.  "If I hear any report of anyone bullying Xavier here, I will personally make you scrub the deck for 2 weeks. He comes from one of the ships defending the capital cities."  As Mika approached the deck, he went to Vanabelle. 

"So, that's your crush right??" Mika would say smugly. 

"Shut the hell up.." Vannie would say. As time passed, Xavier asked Gibbs where he would be sleeping.

"Oh, I didn't think about that.." Gibbs would say. "There's hardly any room on the ship except for, hmmm... The girls room!" Xavier was stunned. "You better not do anything to those girls okay? I'm trusting you." Gibbs would say again. "And you can sleep in the corner there until we can find you an available space." 

"Will do... Captain." Xavier would say.  As night was approaching, Takita was still stunned and angry about Xavier being there. 

"Why the hell is he there???" Takita would say.

"Shhh, please, just don't make a fuss about it."  Vannie would say. "Just let it pass, they're looking for an available space for him.

"Alright, but I'm doing this for you. If he does anything, I will personally make him pay." Takita would say. Vannie nodded in agreement and off they went, into the room, but there was no sign of him.

"Where's  Xavier? Vanabelle would say both to Capella and Mayne." 

"He told us he was going out to the deck to get fresh air, but it's been over half an hour now."

"I'll go get him." Vannie would say until being interrupted by Takita.

"No I will." 

"What the hell are you doing?" Vannie would whisper to Takita.

"Just let me meet him in person!" Takita would say. Vannie was silent before she ushered her to go to the door and look for him.

"Alright, time to look for him." Takita would say to herself. She checked every corridor before going outside, and there he was. Both hands on the railing and just looking at the night sky.

"Hey, It's getting late and cold. You better get some rest before tomorrow, they wake us up early.

"Yes I know, Takita is it?" Xavier would say. 

"H-How did you know? I never even told you my name.." Takita would say in an uncomfortable matter. 

"Vanabelle told me." He said while walking past Takita. The air felt disturbed, there was something about him that felt wrong to Takita.  She walked back to the room and there he was, sitting in the corner, all balled up, sleeping.  Takita walked to her bed silently before getting startled by Mayne. 

"Hey Takita, should we look inside his bag?" Mayne would say in a curious but mischievous manner.

"I don't think we should be doing that, Mayne." Capella would say, while being woken up from her nap. 

"Oh come on, you never let me have fun!" Mayne would say while whispering. "Anyway, Takita come on!"  They had both gone down to the floor and checked his bag.  They opened it and proceeded to look until being interrupted by a familiar voice. 

"What in the hell are you guys doing?" Vannie would say. 

"Va-Vannie? Why are you awake?" Takita would say.

"You woke me up because of your giggles, so I wanted to see what's going on." Vannie said.  She saw Mayne reaching inside Xavier's bag. "What the hell are you doing???" Vannie would say, whispering.

"I'm just checking what's in the bag!" Mayne would say.

"Alright, just don't wake up Xavier." Vannie would say.