Chapter Twenty Two🔞

After that steamy and hot bathtub lovemaking, the two never get enough. They quickly get out of the bathtub and go to the shower and continue the lovemaking they missed for the whole eight years. Every corner and walls of the master's bedroom witness the bunny and the lion, filling their heart, body, and soul that is hungry for love and desire until they get exhausted.

Mr. and Mrs. Wang arrived at the WangXian residence early in the morning with the excited A-yuan. He misses his Daddy so much and wants to hug his 1 Billion Dad. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are still slumbering in the master's bedroom.

Mrs. Wang has her own key of WangXian Residence so they get in freely. She leads A-yuan up to the stairs towards the Master's bedroom and goes back to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

A-yuan is tip-toeing when he entered the room and quickly hop to the huge bed and sneak inside the duvet. He is in his parent's feet that are a lock to each other. He struggled to get in under the duvet in between his parent's legs until the two wake up.

"Daddy, Dad! Why your legs are hugging each other, I want to get in the middle."

"Son?" Xiao Zhan though it was Wang Yibo's leg that is moving under the duvet.

"I miss you, wake up already.." The kid pouted his lips when he feels he disturbed his parents.

"Come here baby, lay on the middle and we will give you a warm hug." Wang Yibo pulled A-yuan, Xiao Zhan hugs his son together with Wang Yibo. A-yuan laughs when he feels a finger tickling his underarm.

"Zhan, pinch me." Wang Yibo said in his teary eyes.

"Why?"

"I just want to know if I am just dreaming or this is real."

Pak!

"We are real, alright." Xiao Zhan slap Wang Yibo's thigh.

"I said pinch, not slap on my thigh."

"Eeehh? you are just wearing underwear? Daddy? Dad?" A-yuan asked in curiosity.

The two look down and they laughed. Wang Yibo was so exhausted last night. He just cleans up their bodies with a wet towel and change the bed sheets and cover and didn't bother to pull out sleeping clothes at all.

"You are so early, where are grandma and grandpa.." Wang Yibo asks to divert A-yuan's attention.

"They are in the kitchen, making breakfast for us."

"Daddy, Dad. I asked you, why you are not wearing cloth."

"Ahm, son it's a long story ok."

"Ok, I want to draw you like that."

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo laughed out loud and continue to tickle their son's underarm and the room filled with laughter and scream.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan explained and showed to A-yuan their first wedding photos and Xiao Zhan also showed from his phone the photos when he was pregnant with A-yuan. Wang Yibo and his parents were amazed at how lovely his husband on his preggy look from the first month up to the ninth month. He showed also A-yuan's first day to first years photos that Mrs. Wong collected and their random photos as he grows up.

Wang Yibo's tears fall when he feels pain in his heart for quite sometime realizing he missed those moments taking care of his husband while he was pregnant, taking care of A-yuan while he was in a coma and watching his son growing up. Those days and nights he must be there for them as a husband and a father but chances weren't fair sometimes.

(Omg, I'm crying!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

Xiao Zhan hugged his husband and wiped his tears.