Love in the bottle of Wine

Yeah, It's been years we met, The first time I saw him it was back in 2012 when I was a kid of 10th standard, without any knowledge of love. He crossed my path but I didn't notice him. Then he just kept his legs on mine and I pushed him, Then after some months he messaged on Facebook saying a sorry about what happened the last time, Everything was quite normal till that. That was the time mystery came, he asked about my number and I said a no, then he was smart he tricked me and got my number. And I'll not exactly but yes that was the time everything got started.  Then we started chatting on whatsapp. Omg, he gave me a compliment on my yellow t-shirt dp which was actually not good. I asked him are you flirting with me, he said a no, This is just a compliment. We had chats and conversations with a strict line and path. There was a limit, because the suspense is he had a girlfriend that time, so loyalty comes first. I don't know whether he was talking to me as me or it just that I was a girl. I believe it was me. Let's make it more clear, Fuck, I hate this, we are relatives, so there is something more ineteresting about being a relative. Now,the doubts will be cleared in the second part.