broke into million pices 💔

Jisoo pov

I was peace fully sleeping when suddenly someone knocked at the door i groned and answered

"Who is it ?"i said
" unnie its first day of school we should make atleast some impression"
Lisa said . I slowly walked in the bathroom and bathed and came out lisa was making break fast i went and put my make up and choose a dress.

I went to lisa and sat in the couch with my plate with her watching her cartoons "lisa-ya you are not still a child to watch this " i said .

" unnie but its nice" she said i was watching the same cartoon till we checked the time and and walked to the bus stop the bus came we went inside all seats we occupied in just stood the with lisa near me she was too sleepy but the stop came and we went out.

All i can see are expensive cars lisa just looked blankly i just started walking its not our first day but but term we know eveyone here all are our friends except a group of flirtys called "TWICE" they are pretty popular here but we dont care .

"Sooooooyaaaaaaaay"someone called i looked back to see my friend .

They are jennie and rosie they are really close to me and lisa we went to our class and sat at our respective the seats .

Mr.han came soon after we arrived he said "SILENCE" we all stood and greeted him and sat back at our seats suddenly he said " class we have two new students lets welcome them".

I was SHOCKED by who i saw it was my childhood friends its teahyung and jungkook i was just staring at them i think jungkook noticed and waved at me i waved back every other girl just gave a me a death glare i just stood the happily.

" hi my name is taehyung you can call ne v if you want take care of me " he said blankly and stood there " hello my name is jungkook you can call me kookie if you want"he smiled and stood there.

" jungkook sit left to jisoo and taehyung sit right to jisoo" he said

I reised my hand but jungkook came before i raised my hand but i was dispointed that taehyung did not know me well .

" noona how are you?" He asked
" i am fine kookie how are you " i asked " fine " he said showing his famous bunny smile. I showed my heart smile and listenen to my class

" noona do you mind sitting with us in lunch break" he said

" sure kookie why not " is said

" tae are you alright.why are you not speaking to me ?" I said

" who are you?" He said my heart broke into a million pices i just turned to jungkook who looks at me disapointed " noona i can explain " he said i just hummed i feel terrible but just hide it but my smile and started to listen to my teacher