love at first bite

Emma stood there by herself at her best friends party for most of the night.Everyone was talking and having a good time but her.Couples were kissing and her friend sammantha who she calls Sam was one of them. she felt embarrassed that she was standing all alone. 'sam I'm leaving 'she called but first she decided to get a drink. As she walked towards the door she felt like she was being watched.She spun around to see it was a guy she noticed he had blue eyes and beautiful blonde hair and huge muscles .wow he's hot. but when he turned away she knew she was only imaging. she wasn't as pretty as all the other girls. she was short with deep green eyes and shoulder length black hair. she headed for the door but as she turned the door knob a hand reached out and grabbed hers She was shocked to find it was the Guy who was staring at her.'my name is Brandon's he said as if for a moment they were staring as if into each others soul. 'um hi I'm uh Emma 'she couldn't get over that he was talking to her.He took her towards the back door .Once they were out side they were alone. "I'm sorry but I couldn't let you go with out getting to know you I've been watching you all night and think your beautiful and sexy " she is completely shocked. "How old are you" he asked " um 16" he's got to be older she frowns at the fought but even though she just met him she feels a strong connection ."I'm 18" he frowns too but as if it was magic he kisses her for what seems like forever then he bites her neck.She feels something sharp then she realizes what just happened she looks at him scared and he flashes a smile .He kisses her one more time and whispers in her ear"now your mine"she touches her neck .Feeling it throb then everything goes black and she can feel he's carrying her away.....

Should I add more chapters comment and let me know?