Chapter 1

In the making, they forgot about me. Never finishing me so I was half repaired. I was locked away in a room on my own for many years with only posters to talk too. One day I saw a giant teddy bear walk to the door, his sightless eyes stared into the distance. Blood oozed from every hole in his body, especially his eyes.

"Hey buddy let me out !" I yelled banging my paws against the door.

He didn't even flinch, his eyes still set on the distance. I couldn't see down there because I was only looking through the key hole. Anyway what happened too the cheering voices I once heard from this small room?. I turned my head to look at a poster of the exact same character I was trying to talk too. He looked so...happy and cheerful on the poster but when I glanced back I saw a lurking monster.

"Hello? Hello !? Can you help me I'm skippy and I think im a cat ?" I called out.

Suddenly, a loud scream came from the room next door.

"That doesn't sound like the normal sounds I hear ?" I said scraping my claws against the left wall.

The sound of liquid splattering to the floor echoed in the corridor. I heard a laugh and fell against the right wall and my ear was torn off and it hit the floor. A object slammed and the door opened. Something came over to me and everything went black.

As i got up I felt different. Like I was totally different. Like something had changed.....for the worst.

In the making, they forgot about me. Never finishing me so I was half repaired...