Chapter 1 : you!?

Abbie's pov
Beep beep beep... I reach over to try and turn my alarm off but I fail I fall off my bed hitting the floor. I hear someone laughing behind me, Jason that better not be you I said to my older brother. He just laughed and ran out the room so I shrugged it off. I then went to the bathroom and took a shower after washing my hair and body I got out and went to my walk in closet. I decided to wear red jeans with my Chicago Bulls jersey black and red Jordan's my letterman jacket with my last name on it and my snapback. After getting dressed I applied very little makeup then went downstairs and left for school.
Nick's pov
I was already at school hanging outside with my friends I had decided that I would wear my Chicago Bulls jersey with white jeans and black and red Jordan's and a beanie. When I heard the roaring of a Camaro I knew who it was, Abbie. Yea I noticed her but I wanna wait to see if she's my mate.
Abbie's pov
As I got out of my car the most intoxicating smell hit me it was like axe and cinnamon and popularity.
Nick's pov
As I saw Abbie get out of her car the most intoxicating smell hit me it was like vanilla coconut and cherries and next thing I know I'm on the ground with Abbie on top of me..
When I looked up she was staring straight into my eyes. Her blue eyes oh how I could lost in them. Next thing I know...

Mate I say.

At first she looks confused but then she looks in my eyes and says your mine.

Abbie's pov

Did I really just say that? Is he actually my mate? Is this a joke? Is he going to reject me? So many questions. I started to feel dizzy so I just got up and went to sit on a bench.

Nick's POV

I went and sat next to her on the bench and asked are you ok? She looked up and said yes but are you going to reject me she said and started tearing up. His thoughs --> ( I can't believe she would even ask that the moment I saw her I knew I would never forget about her it made me sad that she thinks I wouldn't approve of her.) Thoughts end<-- no I'm not I would never

Abbie's POV

Wait what I was expecting you to r-r-reject me Because that's basicly what everyone else didBut its nice to know your here for me. I turn to nick and say well I believe that we have school Mr.popular he looks at me funny while I'm laughing and says Mr. Popular? I say yep got a problem with it I say walking on swaying my hips then I hear a low growl and then two strong arms wrap around me and I laugh and look at nick.

After school ---
I met nick outside the school and we went and got ice cream, after ice cream we went to the library to do a project. The ride there was quiet until electrified my Megan Nicole came on and I started singing.

At the library---
Your a good singer said nick, thanks I said in return. We walked into the library hand in hand and girls were staring, I wanted to rip there heads off.
After we got our information we needed we went back to his place.