{wish I were Heather}

I still remember..3rd of December...me and your sweater..you said it looked better on me than it did you..oh only if you knew...how much I liked you..

{Y/N's pov}

I sat there with tears sliding down my face, as I watched the only guy I've loved kiss her. I've tried to ask him out multiple times...hes never once said yes to me...but of course..when Heather came along he was head over heels in love with her.. She was so pretty though...i understand why..but...i wish I had my chance with him..

The tears kept sliding down my face as I looked at the two..they didn't seem to notice me..of course..the unnoticed girl..

"I wish I were Heather..."

I mumbled to myself as I started to walk away from the couple. He had asked me to help him ask her out..i wanted to be a good friend..so I did it..i offered help and I don't even get anything in return...

Why would you ever kiss Me?, I'm not even half as pretty..you gave her your sweater.. It's just polyester..but you like her better..i wish I were Heather..

{The next day.}

I watched as they stood. Holding hands. Everyone congratulated the two for becoming a couple. Mina, had seemed to notice how off I was acting. When lunch came I couldn't even eat. I just sat there picking at my food. I feel so...cold?, I couldn't help but look over at the two with my dull {E/C} eyes. I accidentally made eye contact with Bakugou and quickly looked away. He had his arm around her.

Uraraka looked at you confused, "{Y/N}, are you Okay?, you don't look so well..and why haven't you been eating?", the small brunette asked confused on why you haven't touched your food.

"Oh, I'm fine Uraraka, thanks for asking though!", you fake a smile and she smiled abit even though she knew for a fact something was wrong.

How could I hate her..shes such an angel. But at the same time kinda wish she were dead...

You watched Bakugou and Heather walk by. They looked so happy. Mina and Uraraka look at you and then gaze to where you were looking, "...you like Bakugou...dont You?..", Mina spoke as she watched you bite your lip to hold back tears and nod abit. You stood up and ran off to the bathroom, nearly tripping on your way, "fuck. That's embarrassing...", you whisper as you enter the bathroom.

There Heather stood as she was looking in the mirror. She looked at you and smiles sweetly, "hi {Y/N}!", she spoke happily as you looked down to hide your tears, "Oh.. hey..heather-", you spoke as your throat started to hurt from crying.

You walked into the stall without saying another word and let out a soft sniffle. "Are you Okay?"
Heather spoke as you nod even though she couldn't see, "y-yes!", you said shakily and quickly as you wiped your tears, "oh..alright then..if you ever wanna talk just let me know!", she said sweetly.

They have such different personality's..i guess opposites attract...

"I..i wish I were as pretty as you Heather, maybe he would like me then..",you said out loud on accident as Heather stopped, "..Y/N..youre beautiful..what do you mean?, and who exactly is 'he'?", she asked leaning against the door slightly, "I'm not..and uh-..s-someone.."

You weren't gonna admit you were attracted to her boyfriend.. That's just awkward...

"Oh...well..right then..ill leave you...like I said..im here if you need to talk!", She walked out.

[A week later]

I sat on the bench smiling to myself as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. Turns out Heather is Pansexual and Polyamarus!, I'm also pan and poly!...so..we talked to Katsuki about it..and now we're all in a polyamarus relationship!...never thought I would have a happy ending..

A/N, Sorry it's shOrt...uh- 700 words..tell me another song to write with if anyone even reads this-