good morning

A ray of sun streamed through the window and lit up my room.
My phone has been continuously ringing for the past few minutes.(truthfully,i didn't hear any sound from it) until my mom came upstairs screaming that it's time for school.oops! I didn't introduce myself my name is yuqi.like others I,m just an average high schooler.After having my breakfast I walked towards the school. The new school was quite faraway from my home.in my previous school I didn't have much friends for this  reason I always envied my sister. I loves reading books 😊. Even if I have a busy weekend I always found some time for reading📚. after a 30 minutes walk I reached the school.the atmosphere of the new school was clear and refreshing.my dream is to study better,enroll in a nice university in future and become a doctor👩‍⚕️.(thinking about all these things I accidentally bumped into a girl who have been listening to music in her iPod) our heads hit each other ouch! it,so painful.because it was my fault I quickly apologized to her but she neither bothered about it and walked away from me.she was such a strange girl😐 adding to this she exactly looks like a boy who all girls want to hangout with 😂.(now I reached the class)
The class teacher introduced me to the class and asked me to sit in the back bench.when I reached there I saw the same girl who I bumped into.
***********************************
Let me know if you loved it please comment.it,s my first time writing in wattpad.😍