First Day (Chapter 1)

Marie's pov

I'm Marie Wilkinson, 17 years of age going into a new high school. My dad got a better job offer here in Washington so I had to move here with my mom, dad, twin brother, Sammy and my 15 year old sister, Natalie.

"Marie!! Sammy!! Natalie!!" My mom yelled.

"Ugh!!" I hear Sammy yell while I chuckled.

Back where we lived he was the school player and I was kind of a lone wolf with barely any friends. A lot of people tell me I'm really pretty but I'm not one of those girls who date people.

I of course was already up before my mom yelled. Sammy he's the type to like sleep till 5pm or play video games till 10am. Natalie was the normal one who got up at like 8am and read or played on her phone.

"Here's your breakfast." My dad said giving me some pancakes.

"Sammy hurry up and come eat breakfast!" I yelled.

"Ugh I'm coming I'm coming." Sammy said dragging his backpack on the ground.

"You ready for your first day of school?" My mom asked.

"Uh no," Sammy groaned.

"Well I am." I smiled.

"I'm with Marie." Natalie said .

"You guys wanna take the bus or do you want a ride?" My dad asked.

"Bus," we all said at the same time causing us to chuckle.

"Okay, I'm picking you guys up." My mom said.

"Bye!" We all said.

We waited at the bus stop for a few minutes when another girl who was also waiting at the bus stop with us said hi.

"Hi I'm Jayden Holland. You must be new?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm Marie Wilkinson and this is my twin brother Samuel and my sister Natalie." I said.

"Call me Sammy," Sammy said in a flirty way making me and Natalie roll our eyes.

The bus came, Natalie and I sat together Sammy in the other seat across from us because we didn't want to get lost so we tried to stay together the whole day.

*skipping to lunch*

I brought my lunch with me to an empty table. I started eating my sandwich when some guy came up to me and he was hot.

"Hey." He said.

"H-h-i." I stuttered, I'm not so good with talking to guys only if I have a school project.

"Your the new girl." He said and I nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Hey leave her alone." Sammy said.

"And your are?" The kid questioned Sammy.

"Her twin brother." Sammy said.

"Oh I see. Name?" He asked.

"Samuel Wilkinson. Now leave my sister alone or you'll regret it." Sammy threatened him.

"Sammy stop." I said very unconfident.

"It's okay he was just wanted to know my name." I said.

"Okay. I'm keeping my eye on you..." Sammy said.

"Jack." The boy said.

Sammy left and Jack sat back down.

"So what's your name beautiful?" Jack asked me.

"Marie Wilkinson." I smiled.

"Pretty name, Gilinsky Jack Gilinsky is the name." Jack said taking his phone out.

He handed it to me and I added my number. Then gave his phone back to him.

I heard my phone buzz in my back pocket. Unknown number but I knew it was Jack.

Text convo
Jack- hey babe
Marie- Jack right
Jack- yeah
Marie- okay just making sure
Jack- you wanna go on a date with me on Friday?
Marie- sure fancy or casual?
Jack- casual
Marie- pick me up okay?
Jack- okay I know where you live
Marie- okay bye
Jack- bye babe 😘

I hope Sammy doesn't find out I'm going on a with him. So finishing the day up my mom picked us up then we picked up Natalie. We got some new clothes and I got something for my date with Jack. I really think that Jack really likes me.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I've made a story before but I got locked out of my other wattpad but my other wattpad is ariannadallas. Hope you like the first chapter! 😁