Gender (Chapter 8)

A/N: Before reading comment what you think the gender is and I still need girlfriends!!!

*skipping to like 6 months pregnant*

Marie's pov

I wake and try to put my shoes on looking over my bump. Failing I just go downstairs without any shoes on. Jack's making me some food.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"Morning," Jack said.

*ring ring* I hear my phone going back upstairs picking up Jack's phone. Who could be calling at 7:30 in the morning?

Phone convo

M-Marie/P-person

M-hello?

P-Jack?

M-yeah

P-I need to see you

M-um I'm busy

Before the person could say anything I ended the call, my eyes watered then dropping on the bed. It was a girl I didn't know who but it was a girl. Jack standing in the doorway running to me and hugging me.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"What?" Jack said confused.

"I hate you! Get out now! Your never ever seeing the baby! Grab your shit and leave! Take your phone and clothes!" I yelled throwing his phone at the wall and walking to his dresser and throwing his clothes.

He grabbed his cracked phone and picking his clothes up. Then leaving in his range rover. I got in the shower still crying my eyes out. Changing into some comfy clothes and wiping my tears. Getting in my car driving to the hospital.

I signed in and wait for about 20 minutes. Then hear my name being called.

"Marie Wilkinson?" The lady called out.

I got up following the lady.

"I'm Danielle I will be helping you out today." She smiled and I nodded.

After taking my blood pressure, she put the cold gel on my stomach. I looked at the monitor and saw two heads. My eyes widened.

"Their heart rates are okay." Danielle said.

She wiped the gel off and I pulled my shirt back down.

"So would you like to know the genders?" She asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Okay so your having twins and they are both girls." Danielle smiled.

"Thank you!" I cheered.

After leaving the hospital I got in the car and called Sammy.

Phone call

M-Marie/S-Sammy

S-hello?

M-hi Sammy

S-oh hey Marie

M-guess what

S-what

M-I'm having twins and they are both girls you can tell Natalie

S-congrats I gotta go

M-bye Sammy I love you

End of phone call

I went to Babies'R'Us and bought some things for the twins. Bibs, bottles, blankets, diapers, wipes, playpen and some more things.

I went back home and I already had one crib I just had to buy one more. I set up one crib and the changing station. The room was already pink from when we bought the house.

This breakup is going to be tough on me and the twins. Thinking of the twins I need to think of names.

Veronica Grace Gilinsky

Amanda May Gilinsky

Mackenzie Anne Gilinsky

Clara Macy Gilinsky

I like Amanda May Gilinsky and Mackenzie Anne Gilinsky. Picking the names out I tweeted the two names out.

"@MarieWilkinson: Amanda May Gilinsky and Mackenzie Anne Gilinsky are the names of the twins. :)"

Jack retweeted so did Sammy and Natalie. I can't wait to meet my baby's.

I called Sammy again and asked if he could buy me a crib and he said sure. About an hour later he came by he wouldn't let me help build the crib. I payed him back for buying the crib. He also bought the names of the girls and put them on the wall.

<><><><><><><><><><>

So uh basically I still need girlfriends!! :) so just dm me your Instagram name :) k baii