Spoken

Sliding in the pool, the usual happened, I laughed with my friend but Tommy always gazing at me and me gazing back at him.

Me and my friend *name not to be said* made a plan... And it followed through like this...

We got changed and i slipped on my bracelet. I stared at it. Continuously... but then... this is how it started.

I walked onto the pool side fully clothed (I wore my little highwaisted shorts and a black vest top with converse) as i had finished swimming and headed over to Tommy. He was with another, older lifeguard. As I walked over the older guy, *unknown name* (lets code him as green) said something to Tommy and Tommy imediately looked over here. I could feel my hands trembling and my legs aching. I was so nervous. I put on a brave face.

Green spoke: "are you okay?"

I replied "yeah, I think I left my bracelet on the side."

"I'll have a look." He said with a smile. He then walked around the edge of the pool searching. I now think he did this to leave me and Tommy alone.

Tommy spoke: "You alright?" He stroked his hair, his eyes twinkled and I was taken aback by his smile. I was lost in his eyes.

"Yeah, I think i left my bracelet on the side?"

He jumped off his seat, gave me a grin and wink and said: "I'll take a look." I was crying inside. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS! Tommy from the other side of the pool shrugged, to say: 'I don't know.' I mouthed: 'okay'.

I then began to walk away but I was called back by green. Tommy then said: "You should really leave your number at reception." I replied: "No it's fine." He said: "No you really should" he was fanning his top whilst saying this to show of his calvin klein. I smiled and walked away. He said: "see ya." But he said it so beautifully and cooly. I called back: "bye." What was to happen next time I saw him?

I left the pool.