Found

Book I in the File 926 Series

1. Jubilee Burnal                    

16/Sophmore                     

Arizona                                 

XX-(@^*(^%                         

2. Dr. Rossier (Roz-E-Er)

Graduated

Washington D.C.

Docter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Having to explain to the school nurse that your stuck to your locker is not fun. Then having your classmates laugh at you and take pictures and record all of it is incredibly embarrassing. But having the principal come and assign you detention for 3 months is even more embarrassing. But having  Good Morning Arizona come and video tape the whole thing for their show the following morning beats them all.

"I told you! I know how to use glue and I didn't glue myself to my locker for attention," I sighed because that was the 7th time I had told them the story. I simply touched the lock to open my locker and here I was: stuck! 

"Yeah alright. We all know that your desperate for attention," said a freshman. A chorus of 'yeahs' followed the comment. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Says the girl with eye-shadow up past her eyebrows and her tank-top hanging way below her boobs. Shirts are supposed to cover you boobs honey." I said back at her. How dare she say that when she clearly was an attention seeker.

She schoffed and walked off to her class. The nurse gave a dissaproving look. What? I couldn't just let her say that.

"Ms. Burnal are you sure you didn't accidentally get glue on yourself?" The principal asked for the millionth time.

"Oh actually I ate a couple magnet this morning and they must be causing this." I replied sarcastically. I got a chorus of chuckles and yet another disaproving look. 

"Ms. Burnal do you have a bad home life? Are your parents not present?" The news lady shoved her stupid mic into my mouth and luckily my hands were free. I took the mic and chucked it down the hallway. Another mean look.

"Go get the mic girl! Go get! C'mon doggie! Go get it!! Fetch!" I said in response to her questions. Luckily the tape was rolling.

"Cut! That was very rude little girl," she murmured as she walked off to fetch her mic. I made a face that only her camera man saw. He grinned and followed after her.

"Urgggg!" I tried to remove my body from the lockers again but I only made it off the wall for a second than was pulled back onto it. I groaned. I hung my head in defeat and instead focused on the conversation that my principal was having with someone.

He was tall with greyish hair and a mathcing furry beard. He had small glasses and a brown suit on. He was talking very quickly and often had to repeat himself because my principal couldn't keep up with him.

They finished their conversation and looked at me. I narrowed my eyes at them. I wasn't gonna let some stranger try and pull me off. The wrestling team had already had their go at me. They walked over to me.

"Jubilee this is Dr. Rossier. He thinks he can help." The Docter nodded and opened his brief case. He brought out some metal things that I couldn't name. He placed them in between the lockers and me. He then grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off the lockers. But the metal things still were on me.

"Those will just stay there until we get to the bunker." He told me. I nodded and stretched my body. I grabbed my bag and ran off after him. He had a winged pace but I eventually caught up.

"Hey! Wait up! Who are you and how'd you know how to seperate me from the lockers?" My mind was racing a 100 miles per hour. Who was this guy?

"I'm Dr. Rossier and I study incidents like this. I live in Washington D.C. and I have a team there." I nodded along with him. He seemed very educated and stuck on this. 

"So now what do I do? Live the rest of my life with metal bricks on my back?!" I was still trying to keep up with him but he wasn't making it easy. He pushed open the school doors and blurred down the school stairs. 

"No. You'll fly to the bunker and start your training there," I paused.

"Training? Why do I need training? And what does this have to do with me sticking to my locker?" I stared expectantly at him. What was he getting at?"

"Child there are so many things that you don't know," He turned around and gave me a look of pity.

"Then tell me." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. I tapped my foot and was about to retreat back to my locker but he started.

"You are part of a very few select people who have unnatural, I dare say, spooky abilities. Some would say you have "powers" but I prefer abilities. You seem to atract or be atracted to metal." I looked down at the floor. I have powers? Since when.

"I've never had-"

"Most don't live with the power their whole life. It shows up randomly. Most need my help, which puts them out in the open," He told me. I sat down on the school stairs. This was unamiginable. This was out of this world. 

"But... I'm not special. I'm just a fe-male teen trying to pass her classes."

"Well you can either go home and pack your things and meet me here in two hours. Or you can continue being "a fe-male teen trying to pass her classes" without knowing how to control her ability without my bricks. Your choice." He nodded a good bye and walked off to his car.

"This is unreal." Jubilee muttered and walked off in the direction of her house.