The Start

Leo. The constellation Leo. That's what my parents named me. They always hoped for a boy yet they got me a weak pathetic girl. My family was always bent on the tradition that a man needed to be the first born. Strong, capable, a guy. I was always a disappointment. That's why I hate my family they could give me no love and no human that I know could give me love. School was hard since I could be invisible but not my name. I was picked on all the time. I have no friends and currently I'm crying in my room.
"Leo get down here NOW!"yelled my father Jackson
"Coming Jackson" I kept in mind to not call him father if I wanted less of a beating.
So unwillingly I got off my bed careful of my legs since they had just been beaten. And I carefully opened the door to go down stairs.Reaching the bottom of the steps of the two story house I see my fathers face blood red.
This can't be good.
"Yes Father"
"Why didn't you clean up Leo."He said my name as almost venom.
"I did sir"
"Then what is this!"Then "father" pointed across the room to a single piece of dirt on the living room coffee table.
"Dirt Sir"
"So is it clean"He said anger rising
"But sir-"
"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION"
"It's not clean Sir"
Then all of the sudden I felt a sting. I reached up to my cheek and pulled back blood from the slap.
"Maybe that will teach you too do what your told, now clean up this mess while me and your mother are out.When I get back I want this place spotless
With that father left the room. And I was left to clean up. After I scrubbed everything down I went back up to my room waiting for their arrival, while slowly drifting off.
————————————————————————
The Next Day
I awoke with a start when I heard screaming from downstairs. I already knew who it was so I decided to ignore it and get ready.  I looked out the window and saw it was still dark out. 'Great' I thought 'Another horrible day' I ended up getting dressed in a black shirt,white leggings, a black beanie with black converses.
    Once my daily routine was done I went down the stairs of my two story house to see my mom with a angry face.
"Get in the car before I beat you up"
So I got into the leather seat in the back of the car  not wanting to go to school with markings. Though I knew she wouldn't beat me up in case the nurse called about markings on my body. The nurse Mrs. Orel was the only person who sort of took care of me.So with that we were on our way to school.
At School (Time Skip)
My school is a big cement building with practically no design so when I enter the buildings large oak wood doors I see many students crowded in the hallway. So I make my way to my locker. I shuffle threw the crowd till I get to the small metal box in the wall.Sadly my locker is right next to Tylie Jensen the class bully. And I always seem to be the main nerd to bully. Once I get my books from my locker I try to shuffle away since the bell will probably ring soon.
Then I hear it, the punch which has now become part of my daily routine. How I hear it and how nobody notices this or cares sometimes bothers me but I've learned to live with it.
"Where are you going Leo, back to your little den" Tylie says as I move my back towards the lockers.
Tylie then try's to take a swing one more time but this time I dodge since I've dodged some of my fathers better attacks it's really easy.This time she try's to kick me, but then the bell rings .
"Saved by the bell COWARD" Now it's on. I take a swing to her face and punch right we're she should never see again. So I start just punching till I'm left with a unconscious girl on the floor and light blood a bit around my hands.
"Leo Come To The Office" all the sudden blasts threw the speakers getting me out of my trance.
At The Office (Time Skip)
"You need to stop getting into fights or you will be expelled" said principle pinepple or how like I to call him Pineapple
"Yes sir"
"You do understand that this may as well be your last straw"Pineapple said to me in a almost mocking tone
"Yes sir"
'When will this be done can't this go quicker'
"You may go now"
And with that I went back to class.
After School (Time Skip)
When I went outside the school after packing up everything I went to look for moms car. I'm searching for this car and yet I don't see it.
'Great she's not here I guess I have to walk home'
So what better place then the woods to walk home. While I'm almost home I guess I can take a rest.
At Home (Time Skip)
"Where were you" yelled father
"Well if mom when to go get me I might not have been late"
"You know what go to your room no food for you for two days and expect a beating after I finish my food"
So I walk up the the stairs to my room.'Wait what's that on my bed'

A recorder

————————————————————————
A/N
Sorry for all the time skips but I really had nothing to put between there well hoped you enjoyed this first chapter and sorry for any spelling errors