caught

*WARNING*

****HAS RATED R SCENE****

Anabell's P.O.V.

     "take a picture. it will last longer" i heard Jake said. "....umm.. i dont think ill need it. ima mary you in a few weeks. ima have you every day" I said back with a smurk. "dont talk like that your going to wake up jr. "Jake said with a bit of a blush. he was moving the trolie full of food to the bed. "sorry?" i said/sked.  "dont be. now lets eat. cuz im starving" Jake said. "mkay" i said.

    when we finished eating the breakfast my tummy was really full. i decited to sbugfle up to Jake. i pushed him down. and wraped a arm around him. i rested my head on his cheast. and moved my right leg to his waist.  i wanted to tease him. get him up all in the "mood" if you know what i mean. i started to shake my leg. making sure to rub againt his 'part'. "you should stop that. before i get you" Jake said. i keept going. Jake keept growning. i felt a slap on my bum and moaned out in accedent. i blushed and stoped what i did. i couldnt help but to look up at him. his beautiful eyes closed. biting his bottom lip. i gave him a peck on the lips. i satteled him. wraping my arms around his neck. and started to kiss him. nibbling on his bottom lip. enjoying the drug-like kiss. tasting his minty breath. my tounge swerling with his. moaning at his tast.  Jakes hands grip my ass. making my girl part run along jr. his buldge getting huge. i didnt know that was possible. i moved my hands under me. his abs felt so good under my touch. he started to remove my clothes. we keept making out. all caught up in the zone when all of ussuden 'AHHH AUNTIE ANA UNCLE JAKE?!??!" yell Jessy. i quickly tried to cover. "OMG. my eyes!!!" yelled my brother. "ummmmm......" said  Taylor. "mommy daddy what is auntie and uncle doing?" jessy asked "...h-h-hey guys. umm.. can you give us a minute?...." i said trailing off. "take the time you need just meet us up at my room" Said Taylor pulling Alex who is covering his and Jessys eyes. telling Jessy that Jake and i were in big truble cuz thats not allowed to do. as soon as they were out the door i turned to Jake who just started to chuckle. "whats to funny? we just got caugt about to do the dirty and your just laughing?" i said getting a bit fusterated. "babe. come here." Jake said opening jis armd for me to go down. as i was i felt jr. that last rub make me really wet. i gugged jake and gave him a peck. hopping off and runing into the shower.