"FIRST KISS"

john remembered his first kiss with ringo, they were on the set of a hard days night as john was being himself, being devilishly handsome and charismatic, cracking jokes which ringo would cutely laugh at. he ducked his head slightly and blushed at his friend's laugh. comfortable silence falls between them, and john has a daring thought, he's liked ringo for sometime, and why not show him that?

he leaned in slowly, and captured ringo's lips. ringo went tense as he didn't respond for a second, only to melt into the kiss.

john cupped ringo's cheeks tenderly. hoping they'd never break apart.

but they sadly did. as ringo gazed at him, and felt a smile tug at his lips.

"if you like me, you could've said so." he laughed

ringo on the other hand, remembered the kiss much differently. john was being awkward and tense, which was unlike him, ringo had asked "what's wrong, lad?" john then broke into a nervous sweat, which was again unlike him. in a swift move, he crashed his lips against the older man's, as he started to freak out slightly, but he responded slowly.

john hands were flailing, unsure of where to place them, he placed them on ringo's sides. his hands were sweaty and clammy, which ringo could feel, making him slightly uncomfortable.

once parting, ringo gave john a surprised look, john blushed and started to stammer helplessly.

"yes, john. i like you too," he laughed.