'04

Close the book

Dilon's tears trickled down the last page of the book. He closed the book with a trembling feeling.

Unconsciously Dilon spent the novel overnight.

He was grateful to find the book, because many life lessons can be drawn from the book.

The sun had risen, Dilon remembered his mother far from him. He rarely replied to messages from his mother.

Dilon decides to meet his mother. When he arrived at his mother's house, Dilon saw that his mother was very busy serving customers.

Dilon looks at photos of his childhood, with his mother.

Dilon’s mother came and gave money "If you come here, it means you are having a hard time."

"No, mom." Dilon returned the money.
"So I want to tell the truth..."

Dilon's mother did not know if Dilon had cancer.

"Hello!" A customer's voice interrupts Dilon's conversation, and Dilon hasn't tell with his mother.

...

The days Dilon must always do Chemotherapy, even though he knew he was already at stage 4 and it was very unlikely that he could survive.

Dilon more often visited his mother's house, to eat together, and Steven always accompanied him.

At dinner that day, Dilon's mother's expression was sad.

"What happened mom, why is your expression like that?"

"You recently in the hospital? There was a call from the insurance company. Why are you covering up everything from your mother?" Dilon's mother began to cry.

"Mother, don't worry" Dilon tried to calm his mother.

"You have always been like that, when you suffered you were silent a thousand words, you never told me"

"Even though it's worrying, it's useless. Because when you die people will be alone. " Resign Dilon.

"You're wrong Dilon, you're making your mother sad. You are not alone". Said Steven.

"Dilon, I'm the one who gave birth to you in this world, I don't want to let you die just like that." Dilon's mother is still crying.