18 cheering up.

"my little baby, you're so perfect.  Don't do this again. Army are worried, okay?"  Jimins eyes fluttered up. His eyes adjusted to the light, seeing who it was. "M... M sorry Ji-nnie.."  he wanted to cry. Even though he did this apon himself, he felt bad. Him causing pain to himself, Always caused pain go others. So he wanted to stop.

Turning on the tv, he saw himself on the news
"Ughhhhhh...."  He waved his arms, not wanting to see it. He winced at the pain on his arms. He turned it on the kids channel, liking what he saw much better than what he was seeing.

"appaa... We sleep at home?" He stared into yoongis dark eyes. He smiled slightly. "Yes, my little Jiminie. Anything for you. You're gonna get to eat what ever you want when we get home, play what ever you want, do what ever you want!" He clapped his hands, pinching his chubby little cheeks slightly.

Jimins eyes squinted. He let out a tiny baby squeal. "Okay, Jimin. You're getting checked out." Jimin nodded to the nurse. Going to the car, he saw a line up of 1000s of people. Along with  that, there were tons of news reporters. Jimins anxiety shot up. It was unplanned, and it scared jimin.

"Ah, Shit..." Namjoon looked at the tiny boy. He saw tons of fans coming towards him. The nurse saw the rapid breathing of Jimin, The other members trying to stay calm. Yoongi and Taehyung didn't stay calm. "Jin-hyung... P-protect jimin, he just got out! I don't want him b-back..back in!" He panicked, yoongi also. He put his jacket over jimin, trying to hide him. They had little to no time before they came and tackled them.

"Live news at Seoul northern hospital,  we have the biggest boy band. Jimin is seem in a wheel chair after he didn't eat in 6 days."  Jimin started bursting out in tears as cameras, tugging fans, and loud screams were shoved into his face. "Ngh! G-get off!! Aahg!" He felt wetness on his arms, seeing his healing wound, now hurt again. He stared at the nurse and then to Namjoon. They couldn't turn back. "Jiminie!!" A girl pulled him from the chair. Her strength was incredibly strong.  He let out a cry as the wheelchair hit him, but namjoon stopped. He picked the smaller up, running to their van as he tried to look for it. The other 6, held hands running. Jimin cried into the crook of Namjoons neck. He was really scared.

"Fuck, I swear to God if they follow our car!!" Yoongi hit the back of jins chair aggressively. Usually, Jin would get pissed but he ignored it. ''yoongi, it's gonna be okay..-" he growled, staring at jimin. "They hurt jimin!" He snickered, rolling up the bandage on Jimins wrist.  Finally, they arrived home without people following.
The small boy was laid down on his bed.
"I'm sorry about this, baby, Appa will make it up to you" he dragged out a small bucket with stuffies and candy inside. His face lit up, hugging all the stuffies, clapping his hands. He then started to eat his candy, feeding one to  yoongi.

"Om nom nom nom!! Mmm, so good Jiminie!" He squeaked, clapping his hands. He started playing with his toys happily, also laying on yoongi. Later, he fell asleep. Jin came in, sitting on the side of jimins bed.
"Yoongi, I saw how stressed you got out there. Is your anxiety getting bad again? We will postpone tours. Please tell me. Taehyung already said yes. You can tell me, Yoongi." His heart beated. He's supposed to be tough but when he's upset, it's easy to tell he's lying

"I'm fine, Seokjin." He tilted his head
"No you aren't.youre clearly upset."  Yoongi nodded, scratching the back of his neck looking at jimins small, fragile body.
"I think we should wait for jimin to heal. His health is my top priority." Seokjin cracked a little smile, and started to rub jimins back.
''hey.. I know jimin is really important to all of us and he get hurt easily... A lot... But it doesn't mean you need to sit your health aside to protect him because your health is just as important as jimins." Yoongi nodded, playing with jimins hair.

"Postpone them." He smiled, staring at jimins perfect little button nose. He booped it
"What are we eating tonight... I think we should order that stuff we ate in Europe."

Jin snarled "Ew, not that slimy snail shit, hell no." Yoongi giggled. "Fine, Alfredo.". Jin nodded "Alright, fettuchini it is then" he got up to leave the room, letting them rest.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sooooooooo!! We've reached 20k and I'm kinda running out of ideas since this one doesnt really have a story line. I know people really like this book but I might have to move in for something else until people send me detailed ideas. The creators I read that are good have now stopped Wattpad so I cannot message them

Except for dirtynoodle_official they're awesome big awesome tehehehe