Awakening

Doctor 3-okay we've done a CT on Loren and there is no head trama. We need to let her rest and let cardio look at her. She might be suffering an allergic reaction to some medication someone gave her or her heart could be under too much stress.
Intern- We got the friend stable and he should be okay.
Doctor 4- okay I'm Dr.Yang and I'm gonna take Loren up for some test.
-3 hours later-
Blake's pov
I wake up in the chair, but Lorens bed is gone.
Blake- Hello can someone tell me where Loren went?
Nurse- she's getting test run she should be back very soon. In the mean time I'm gonna have to ask you to please go wait in our waiting rooms and I'll update you as soon as I hear something.
Blake- okay u guess I'll go.
Nurse-thank you.
- 1 hour later -
Doctor. Yang- heat news lorens heart was just under pressure we have her in icu now and she'll be okay. She just needs some rest without the stress. Bad news is we found bruises on her and we need to know where they came from.
Blake- her boyfriend.
Doc. Yang- okay thank you nurse can we plead call the police station and have them take in geo for custody.
Nurse-yes of Course.
- the next day -
Doc.yang- blake Gray? Loren is awake and is all set to leave. Unfortunately we were unable to find Geo so if ms.Beech comes into contact with him she needs to call 911 immediately.
Blake- yes ma'am of course. So I can take her home?
Blake-seeing as tho she has no family around yes.
Loren comes out if her room
Blake- loren oh my gosh I missed you so much!
Loren-hey
Blake- are you okay?
Loren- no, my mom called. Geo showed up at my house demanding to see me. He hurt my mom.
Blake-Call the cops now Loren...
Loren- he said if I call the cops he'll kill her. I gotta go see him.