1

^^ this is Yue

"Jin?"

"In here Yue!"

Yue walked into the kitchen as Jin placed a plate in front of her. 

"Thanks oppa."

She starts to eat, moaning at the taste

"Is it that good?"

Yue looked up to see Jin's boyfriend Namjoon. 

Yue giggled, nodding. "Everything Jin cooks is delicious."

Namjoon nodded, "Mhm, not only is cooking delicious but his c-"

"I don't need to know that!!"

Jin chuckled at Yue as she rushed out  of the room, plugging her ears. He kissed Namjoon's cheek before grabbing his car keys and meeting Yue in the front hallway. 

Yue seemed to understand, grabbing her new book bag and walking towards his car, climbing in. She buckled her seat belt, moving to put in her headphones. Jin stopped her of course, wanting to talk to her. 

"I wanna say good luck to you today. I know you really wanted to stay home and go to your old school, but Aunt Byeol wanted me to keep and eye on you. She said that she trusts you, but she wants to make sure that you are safe."

Yue sighed, "I don't know why I had to move schools, I could easily of taken the bus or have one of my friends drive me." 

Jin nodded, stopping at a red light turning to look at her, "I know. But be careful. I heard that there is a lot of bad people here. Make sure you make the right friends at school."

Yue nods, looking down at her headphone before looking back up at Jin. 

"Yes you can listen to music now."