Elizabeth and the Hunter

Once upon a time there was a girl, and she really liked to read. Everyday she would come out side to read in her favorite oak tree. She would read all day until dark, and wake up to do the same thing over again.

One day she got curious and ventured out to the forest behide the oak tree.

She saw a bunny, and a fawn.
She then came across a red baby fox with cute pointy ears a orangeish face, and black nose.

She slowly moved close enough to pet it.

She pet under it's white chin, and it made a purr-like sound.

She removed her hand and begin to step away when she heard a loud animalistic sound.

She quickly tured around to see what looked to be the mama fox.

She quickly ran away dodging branches and leaves, she heard a branch snap behide her which made her run even faster.

She ran into something hard and fell back.

When she looked up she saw a man.

He was a tall man, and he had gentle grey eyes, and elegant futures.

But he looked mean, so she quickly ran away.

A couple days later the hunter wondered if the girl that he had seen in the forest would still be around.

So he retured to the place he had saw her in the forest, and didn't see her there but he remember what direction he saw the girl run off to.

He followed his memory.

Soon he found the girl sitting in a tree with a book in her hand.

He hid behide a tree, and he watched her as she fliped from page to page, and red out loud and as she laughed at the characters, and made sily comments on things in the book.

Every day when he had free time he come out, and listen to her read.

One day when he came he didn't see her there, so he waited a little longer and she still wasn't there.

So he left and came back the next day but still, she wasn't there.

After a couple more days he got concerned, and walked further out of the forest.

He still didn't see her so he walked in the direction she always goes when she leaves.

After a while of walking he thought to him self. 'he should go back before he gets lost'.

But just as he was about to walk back he heard a loud scream.

He ran in the direction of the scream, and soon found out that it was the scream of the girl.

She was on the ground not to far from her house, and was holding her right leg with a look of pain on her face.

He walked up to her, and gently moved her hand away so he could see her ingured leg.

He then picked her up bridle style, and took her to his hut to treat her leg.

He used to be a doctor, and still had some supplies saved up from those years.

They talked, and talked while he treated her leg and wraped it up.

Then the room fell into silence.

After a while she spoke, "how did you know what to do".

"I used to be a doctor" he replied

"How did you fined me" she asked.

"I listen to you read on the oak tree and started to get concern when I didn't see you, and I remember where I saw you leave off to." He said, his cheeks red with embarrassment"

He's not mean, he's not mean at all the girl thought to her self.

"Alright I must go" she said starting to get up.

"One thing, what is your name." he said with curiousity.

"Elisabeth" she said and walk out the door.

...

Every day Elisabeth would go out to read to the hunter, and he would look at her in amazement as she spoke.

They would read into dark, and wake up to do the same thing over again.