Misunderstanding

(A/N: Before we start, I know this chapter was short and made 0 sense, so Forgive me for the horrible writing! STREAM DAECHWITA THOUGH!!! DDAENGGG! AGUST D2!)

•••

My eyes widen. What in the world did Gayeon just say?

"GAYEON! NO I SAID I WAS JOKING!" I heard Yoongi yell. I scoffed. He "joked" that I was sleeping with him? Never in my life would I cheat on Taehyung even if he was dead or not.

"SHUT UP YOONGS! YOU Y/N, WE NEED TO TALK NOW! MEET ME AT XXXXX CAFÉ NOW!" And with that she ended the call. I sighed in frustration. How could Yoongi just joke about something like that? He needs to talk to me about this.
•••

I arrived at the café she suggested and as soon as I arrived, I saw Yoongi holding onto her trying to calm her down but once her eyes laid onto me, I knew I was dead meat.

"Y/N!!!!!" She escaped from Yoongi's grasp, running full speed towards me. I felt pushed onto the ground as she cried onto me. I got up, helping her up. She weakly slapped me.

"H-how could you-you?" She said with her puffy red eyes. I was shocked, did she really cry this hard? I glared at Yoongi as he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Look, Gayeon this is a misunderstanding, you should know you're my best friend and I'd never sleep with your boyfriend, for goodness sakes I've never left Taehyung or even hung with Yoongi! He's just joking Gayeon, You know I could never cheat on Taehyung over my own death!" I said as she sighed, nodding in agreement. She calmed down later on as Yoongi walked towards us. We looked at him sternly and angrily. He sighed.

"Alright alright, I was joking alright? Baby, you know Y/N isn't my type—" "Ouch" was all I said as he chuckled.

"He it's true, you're too hype, but I don't know what happened to you... Taehyung is—" She covered his mouth before he could say anything. She then whispered into his ear as his eyes widen.

"W-we have to go now haha Uhm bye y/n!" Gayeon said before Yoongi and her left sprinting as fast as they could to their car. I smiled at those 2 in love. I sighed, thinking of Taehyung on my way home. Why were they so suspicious? I then walked past a couple, smiling at how cute they were.

"Awee, I love you more my baby~"

My eyes widen...

'I know that voice anywhere...'